**Official Fantasy Premier League 2007/08**

Guest Deep456

Guest Geordie Boyo

Joined up, but haven't a clue how some of you lot have copied your team to display it. Having said that you'll get to know who my team is as the season goes on.

Joined up, but haven't a clue how some of you lot have copied your team to display it. Having said that you'll get to know who my team is as the season goes on.

Print screen it.

Copy it into Paint.

Cut all the garbage around it.

Save picture as.

Well that's what i did anyway. Wouldn't let me right-click...

Guest Geordie Boyo

When I tried that first time I coulnd't really get my full team in view so I had to make some adjustments and get rid of my tool/menu bars to view it better.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8666/untitledwc3.png

There we go....! :lol:

BDX have commenced pre-season training ahead of the 07/08 NO Premier League season, hoping to build upon their respectable finish in last year's campaign.  Although the BDX incumbent has made sweeping changing to his cup winning side, club insiders indicate he will be actively engaged in the transfer market right up until the first kick of the ball.  A number of big names line up in the famous black and red, but the gaffer warns that no-one is guaranteed a starting place - something the team found out to their cost last year when he sensationally left firey winger Craig Bellamy with a concussion after striking him with a tray of canapés.  Shortly after he stunned fans by using a wildcard a mere 2 months into the season to fire his entire team and hire a full new starting 11, controversially labelling some members of his playing staff "Fat cunting cloggers" and "Soft foreign poofs" in the local media.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/9072/stripec0.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4688/teamhi5.jpg

My team is:

Goalkeeper for club with difficult to predict league finish. Concedes a fair few, but saves aplenty and gets MOM points.

Promoted goalkeeper previously proven in Premiership.

Utility defender/midfielder that takes set pieces, recently moved to club with poor defensive form.

Up and coming defender at up and coming club with poor defence. Scores a few.

The best defender for a top 4 club.

Cheap defender at club with poor defensive form whom are expected to do better this season subject to other future signings.

Cheap but influential defender whose low price reflects the difficulty in predicting his club's fortunes.

Best midfielder at a top 4 club.

Workmanlike midfielder for UEFA Cup club who makes intermittent attacking contributions. Very much a form player.

Another form player for a mid table club. Scores some great distance goals.

Promoted midfielder with potential

Influential midfield captain who takes set pieces.

Best striker at a top 4 club

One of the best strikers outside of the top 4, whom is easily replaceable at times of form dip/injury

The next Emile Heskey (when Heskey was good)

Guest Deep456

This will probably become a sticky nearer the time, but as no-one reads stickies, lets just bump this thread every now and then.

Well this mod agrees.

This will probably become a sticky nearer the time, but as no-one reads stickies, lets just bump this thread every now and then.

Well this mod agrees.

Stretching things a bit. :razz:

Guest Deep456

Well this mod agrees.

Stretching things a bit. :razz:

Im sorry. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Always fun to try and pick the surprise players of the year, the ones few pick at the beginning. Examples of recent seasons would be Marlon Harewood and Kevin Doyle. I'm punting on Derby's frontman Howard to do okay, whilst it pains me to say the mackems' Edwards is a canny prospect too, arguably their only real Premeirship class player.

My team is shaping nicely, esp in Mmdfield & attack

Geremi Deco Barton Raul

Eto   Viduka  Owen

I havent got round to picking my fantasy team yet

You're only allowed 3 from one club.  Actually, that team should be fine :lol:

Guest shearer_united

What's the prize for winning the competition ?

A kiss from Jon.

Best birthday gift tbh