Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

Guest optimistic nit

"They might ask themselves if chasing the likes of Quedrue and Fanni constitute what we need right now and if there is not a bit of a discrepancy between our ambitions and our current actions.. You don't seriously think most football fans of other clubs see us finishing in the top 5 next season at this point in time, do you?"

what we need right now is to not chase a pot of gold. we need a squad, not a trophy signing.

I can see Richardson being a good player for Sunderland tbh, not worth what they paid for him but is the sort of player to do well being the big fish in a small pond.

He looked really good while on loan at West Brom but out of his depth at Man Utd.

I can see Richardson being a good player for Sunderland tbh, not worth what they paid for him but is the sort of player to do well being the big fish in a small pond.

He looked really good while on loan at West Brom but out of his depth at Man Utd.

Can't argue with that, will take a mediocre team forward and a good team nowhere.  Yet another one that dropped out of the bingo club academy.  They could have been a decent tem if they had kept them all.

He'll probably do well on an individual level, agreed Baggio.

Whether he's the right signing for Sunderland is another question. Sure, they need a flair player to grab their squad by the balls, but Richardson is hardly the most striking of options.

Man City  (£3m rising to £4m) and Aston Villa (£3.5m) have both bid for Ant Gardner. :frantic:

The good Doc and Brummie fight for the honour! :lol: :lol:

It's probably all academic tbh as Snoop's knees will probably fail the medicals as they did at Charlton and the bingo club.

Man City  (£3m rising to £4m) and Aston Villa (£3.5m) have both bid for Ant Gardner. :frantic:

It's probably all academic tbh as Snoop's knees will probably fail the medicals as they did at Charlton and the bingo club.

Why must you turn this forum into a house of lies? :huff:

i have faith that city will do fairly well this season, but all that faith will dissapear in an instant if they sign anthony gardner.

Especially if he costs more than zero pounds.

It was in one of the papers yesterday that Sven wants Gardner with the logic being he gave him one England call up about 4 years ago. Would be a bad move. Hardly a replacement for Distin :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Allardyce goes for Bolton targets

Sven goes for former England call ups

O'Neil goes for Celtic players

Sanchez goes for NI players

anyone see a pattern here?

No lies, it's been widely reported by the BBC, Mail, Mirror and a few other sites.  You can add Brum to the list of admirers now.  As I said before, it probably will never happen unless there is some deal involving payments per appearances.  Apparently the medical reports make pretty grim reading.

No lies, it's been widely reported by the BBC, Mail, Mirror and a few other sites.  You can add Brum to the list of admirers now.  As I said before, it probably will never happen unless there is some deal involving payments per appearances.  Apparently the medical reports make pretty grim reading.

And the fact he is shit. :lol:.

He's from Stafford and a lifelong Villa fan apparently, so I'm accusing his agent of leaking this load of rubbish to try to get his client the move he wants.

Tell you what, though. I wish we'd fucking BUY SOMEONE. Just not him.

And the fact he is s***. :lol:.

I wouldn't say he is s***, he has played for England after all. 

I would say he's more not very good, in fact not very good at all.

Like getting very close to being s***!! :lol: :lol:

He's from Stafford and a lifelong Villa fan apparently, so I'm accusing his agent of leaking this load of rubbish to try to get his client the move he wants.

Tell you what, though. I wish we'd f****** BUY SOMEONE. Just not him.

Indeed he is. :thup:

The truth is Snoop's another Bramble, he can defend really well and then he'll have a lapse of concentration and another goal goes in.  If we sold him on the strength of his performance against Henry, anyone would happily pay £10m for him, but he's not like that all the time.  In the current market he's probably worth £3 or 4m but it ought to be the Fulhams or Wigans of this world who should want him.  I'm staggered that either MON or SGE are even contemplating the idea tbh.

The truth is Snoop's another Bramble, he can defend really well and then he'll have a lapse of concentration and another goal goes in.  If we sold him on the strength of his performance against Henry, anyone would happily pay £10m for him, but he's not like that all the time.  In the current market he's probably worth £3 or 4m but it ought to be the Fulhams or Wigans of this world who should want him.  I'm staggered that either MON or SGE are even contemplating the idea tbh.

I'd be amazed if there were any truth in the MON interest - we're well covered at CB with Mellberg, the absolutely superb now he's not injured all the time Laursen, the extremely promising Cahill and Ridgewell in that position (assuming Ridgewell stays, I can't see why we'd sell him and buy Gardner).

We need a fucking right back. In fact, we need two RBs and a LB, we only have ONE full back of any description at the club, we've got enough decent CBs.

Sorry, I shall calm down now.

I'd be amazed if there were any truth in the MON interest - we're well covered at CB with Mellberg, the absolutely superb now he's not injured all the time Laursen, the extremely promising Cahill and Ridgewell in that position (assuming Ridgewell stays, I can't see why we'd sell him and buy Gardner).

We need a f****** right back. In fact, we need two RBs and a LB, we only have ONE full back of any description at the club, we've got enough decent CBs.

Sorry, I shall calm down now.

There definitely is the interest.  Snoop is actually a talented RB but the same reservations apply, he'll go to sleep 3 or 4 times per match.  It just isn't good enough for a good Premiership side with aspirations of getting better.

Guest Deep456

Aye Barton, Viduka, Rozenhal and Gerami were all Bolton targets like. :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Aye Barton, Viduka, Rozenhal and Gerami were all Bolton targets like. :lol:

and how the hell would you know?

fatduka wasn't going anywhere until this year, and neither was geremi most likely