Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

Guest trotter58

No financial support from the board again was enough to see him walk,

Ironic then that he ends up at a club that no longer appear to have the money to match his ambitions. How long do you give him before he throws his dummy out of the pram again?

Has he?

Couple of more players and we've had a rather excellent summer spending spree, while your lot mug about scraping the barrel.

Daniel Braaten  Undisclosed  Rosenborg ???

Heidar Helguson Undisclosed Fulham  :lol:

Dzemaili Undisclosed FC Zurich ???

Gavin McCann £ 1,000,000 Aston Villa  mackems.gif

Jlloyd Samuel Free Transfer Aston Villa  mackems.gif

Vs

Alan Smith  £ 6,000,000  Man Utd

Claudio Cacapa Free Transfer Lyon

Geremi Free Transfer Chelsea

David Rozehnal £ 2,900,000 Paris St Germain

Joey Barton £ 5,800,000 Manchester City

Mark Viduka Free Transfer Middlesbrough

Possibly Enrique (£4m) & drago (£2.5m) in the next few days.

You call what he did spitting the dummy? After all that time and effort bringing such a shitty club into EPL and keeping it there. Ungrateful fuker.

Right so you've spent less in total this season than you did on one player last season! And your point is? The only player you've signed that i would like to have seen in a BWFC shirt, is Alan Smith!

Ironic then that he ends up at a club that no longer appear to have the money to match his ambitions. How long do you give him before he throws his dummy out of the pram again?

Has he?

Couple of more players and we've had a rather excellent summer spending spree, while your lot mug about scraping the barrel.

Vs

You call what he did spitting the dummy? After all that time and effort bringing such a shitty club into EPL and keeping it there. Ungrateful fuker.

Right so you've spent less in total this season than you did on one player last season! And your point is? The only player you've signed that i would like to have seen in a BWFC shirt, is Alan Smith!

:lol:

Just :lol:

Has he?

Daniel Braaten   Undisclosed  Rosenborg ???

Vs

Alan Smith   £ 6,000,000  Man Utd

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has he?

Vs

What? We've spent nearly £15m, which is what we spent last season, if you are going off net, then we also sold last season as well, £7.5m with Boumsong, Faye, Chopra, Viana leaving.

Still spending though is the key, what will be your excuse after we sign our next player?

Besides, all of those players would walk into the Bolton 1st team and you know it, the only player you've signed that i would like to see in a toon strip is, erm....well nee fuker tbf.

:laugh:

Edit: At least you are good for a laugh.  :lol:

Then you're a top candidate for retard status. Lets just hope Gerald Cid ??? pisses all over Cacapa at the back, and that Gavin McCann pwns Geremi in the middle of the park, never mind Heidar Helgusons much better Premier League scoring record than Mark Viduka's.

And lets hope Jlloyd Samuel plays better than me in defence, because i'm fairly content that I could do a better job high on crack with a 12" rampant rabbit up my arse than Jlloyd has ever done. Ungrateful cuntfuck he is.

Guest trotter58

Besides, all of those players would walk into the Bolton 1st team and you know it, the only player you've signed that i would like to see in a toon strip is, erm....well nee fuker tbf.

I would take Anelka over Viduka any day and if you're being honest you probably would as well.

Claudio Cacapa? Never heard of him. Have you?

Geremi. Thought he'd retired. Didn't he use to play for Boro and then warm the bench at Chelsea? Obviously quality then.

David Rozehnal. Never heard of him.

Joey Barton. Massively overrated. Don't think it's any coincidence that you didn't face much competition for his signature.

I would take Anelka over Viduka any day and if you're being honest you probably would as well.

Geremi. Thought he'd retired. Didn't he use to play for Boro and then warm the bench at Chelsea? Obviously quality then.

Joey Barton. Massively overrated. Don't think it's any coincidence that you didn't face much competition for his signature.

mackems.gif

Honestly it that really your reply or are you just trying to be a comedian now?

:laugh:

You making yourself look like a bitter joke tbf.  :rolleyes:

Guest trotter58

i'm fairly content that I could do a better job high on crack with a 12" rampant rabbit up my arse

I suspect that you've had plenty of practice.

i'm fairly content that I could do a better job high on crack with a 12" rampant rabbit up my arse

I suspect that you've had plenty of practice.

[move]WAAHEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!11!!!1one!!!1[/move]

You ever watched anyone other than Bolton? You're clueless :lol:

Guest trotter58

You ever watched anyone other than Bolton?

Yes. That's how i'm able to give my opinion. Not the sharpest tool in the box are we?

Yes. That's how i'm able to give my opinion. Not the sharpest tool in the box are we?

Obviously it's you whom is lacking in sharpness.

Man U haven't faced much competition for Tevez. He must be shit. :lol:

Cacapa? Lyon captain for 5 years? champion league year on year? thought so.

Geremi? 5 years YOUNGER than your good friend Campo, Robben must be shit then.

David Rozehnal? Czech International.

Joey Barton? English international, unlike your good friend Nolan who can't even get a cap playing his best.

Your not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

Joey Barton? English international, unlike your good friend Nolan who can't even get a cap playing his best.

:lol:  Absolutely Marcus Merk'd him there.

:lol:  Absolutely Marcus Merk'd him there.

The fact that we were talking about THIS seasons signings so he compares Viduka to Anelka means he merk'd himself a long time ago.

Had anyone heard of Ben haim when Allardyce signed him? What about Meite? Abdoula Faye? Vaz Te? Shit point. The point about Geremi sounds like it was written by a 6 year old. Only point with any credence whatsoever is the one about Anelka, and that's one that at best would only split opinion on here.