Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

Regardless of how much he is worth or how good he is, is there a more punchable face in PL football than Robben's, especially when he does what whingeing look at the ref whilst looking for an unlikely free kick?

No. That's the answer/

With that hair line, I can't believe he's only 23.  Who has hair that thin at 23???? 

Regardless of how much he is worth or how good he is, is there a more punchable face in PL football than Robben's, especially when he does what whingeing look at the ref whilst looking for an unlikely free kick?

No. That's the answer/

With that hair line, I can't believe he's only 23.  Who has hair that thin at 23???? 

More punchable than Gary Neville?

No. That's the answer/

i'll tell you in a year :'(

If Chelsea sign Drenthe, what odds on us going for Bridge now and healing him or in January? Would love that as a signing.

According to Ramon Calderon on the Marca website, they're signing him as well.

drenthe or bridge?

Terrible decision from Chelsea to sell Robben.  Great player.

He's been wasted at Chelsea with their possession football. Wingers like to take chances and skin people and that sometimes means losing the ball, but Mourinho's tactics encourage possession and wearing teams down. which is why his wingers have had limited success and often get dropped.

Robben will be given the license to run at people and I think this will be a brilliant career move for him, he's one of the best in the business when he's running full speed with the ball at his feet.

He's been wasted at Chelsea with their possession football. Wingers like to take chances and skin people and that sometimes means losing the ball, but Mourinho's tactics encourage possession and wearing teams down. which is why his wingers have had limited success and often get dropped.

Robben will be given the license to run at people and I think this will be a brilliant career move for him, he's one of the best in the business when he's running full speed with the ball at his feet.

Exactly thats why thought it wos a gd desicion for Duffer to join us!But that hasnt turned out too well for us.......yet!

Guest brewer

Mourinho changed his formation to fit Robben into the team in the first place. Before he turned up they played standard 442.

With Robben in the team their grounded out 1-0 wins turned into 4-0 demolitions.

Guest Guinness

Apparently West Ham are going to make a move for Shorey, would like to see us make a move for him too.

Apparently West Ham are going to make a move for Shorey, would like to see us make a move for him too.

Not for the £8m that has recently been suggested.

£8m?! Jesus christ