Howay The Zog

Shak

SSN talking about this story, they have their days mixed up  at the Mirror though, I think they think its Sunday today. Sam has already stated 100% that he is not for sale, its just more shite.

Guest eyeball_tickler

i cant remember the last time he actually impressed me during a match, and if his attitude is as shitty as reported then let him go if he wants out.

i cant remember the last time he actually impressed me during a match, and if his attitude is as shitty as reported then let him go if he wants out.

When was the last time he played under a manager who knew what he was doing though? I agree with you in part but it would be good to see what Allardyce can get out of a player like him first.

Guest eyeball_tickler

When was the last time he played under a manager who knew what he was doing though? I agree with you in part but it would be good to see what Allardyce can get out of a player like him first.

agree about the shit manager/s part but if he's as good as people make out and done this little for so long then the manager cant shoulder all the blame. even ameobi scored a few goals under roeder.

agree about the shit manager/s part but if he's as good as people make out and done this little for so long then the manager cant shoulder all the blame. even ameobi scored a few goals under roeder.

I think he's a bit overrated/hasn't done that much yet. Potentially an very good left-winger if he sorts himself out and knuckles down though (and there aren't many of those about). He has some great attributes for that position: good crosser, has a few tricks, is pacy and works hard to win back possession too.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=boss-in-talks-on-n-8217-zogbia-future%26method=full%26objectid=19462433%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Boss in talks on N’Zogbia future

Jul 16 2007

by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

CHARLES N’ZOGBIA’s future at Newcastle United was again up for debate today.

The player’s representative Willie McKay met Sam Allardyce for talks to clear the air surrounding N’Zogbia’s position at St James’ Park.

The French 21-year-old stormed out of the Toon camp on the final day of last season after refusing to take his place on the bench after an argument at United’s hotel before the game at Watford.

N’Zogbia was caught texting friends during a pre-match team talk and was spotted leaving Vicarage Road before returning to the ground for the team’s flight after the game had finished.

And despite returning for pre-season training and toeing the line under Big Sam, the winger is not convinced his future is with the Magpies.

However, today’s meeting is expected to deliver some answers.

A source close to N’Zogbia told the Chronicle: “He is contracted at Newcastle until 2010 and wants to stay at the club.

“But with the re-emergence of Albert Luque, who can play on the left hand side like he did for Deportivo la Coruna, and Damien Duff also to return from injury later in the year, he isn’t sure whether he will have a future here.

“He has already met the manager but talks are still ongoing.

“The player’s represen-tatives were supposed to be meeting the manager today.”

The news will be of interest to Fulham and Bolton, who are both keen on signing the French ace.

But any bids for the talented youngster, who was signed by Sir Bobby Robson in 2004, would have to be substantial to tempt United.

The player is contracted to United for another three years, and Allardyce is desperate to have some depth to his squad following Newcastle’s torrid season with injuries last time around.

I love the Zog when he's on form, but his attitude seems to have stunk the last year or so. Also, I'm pretty sure I've read Andy Hunter on here saying he's always seeing Zog out on the town absolutely hammered. Don't know how reliable the poker bandit is mind.