Sunderland sign Chopra. £5m!

Mr Logic

Guest Dr. Pongle

what do i do wrong in my posts? i dont talk slang and i spell correctly most of the time and say my opinion

If you don't like it I am going to chuck darts off you until your face resembles a bowl of porridge with lots of jam in it.

Guest Dr. Pongle

what do i do wrong in my posts? i dont talk slang and i spell correctly most of the time and say my opinion

If you don't like it I am going to chuck darts off you until your face resembles a bowl of porridge with lots of jam in it.

childish little comment again by you for no reason

why dont you just shut up next time? i dont think anyone wants to read a comment like that

Darts. Porridge. Jam.

Keep that in mind.

Guest Dr. Pongle

can you lot not just go and argue via Private messages and leave the message board to discussing the thread titles?

:nods:

Can I have my IP banned, Dave?

He has been asking for it for long enough :lol:

Question though Porridge? Why are you sad enough to come on the net with the intention of getting banned, even to the point where you just come out and ask for it? Make you feel big?

Guest Dr. Pongle

Question though Porridge? Why are you sad enough to come on the net with the intention of getting banned, even to the point where you just come out and ask for it? Make you feel big?

Aye.

Porridge as in Ready Brek? :lol:

Guest Dr. Pongle

You've been warned.

You've been warned.

Been there, done that and i don't plan on going back.

So back to skunkers it is:

"Just got banned from N-O again"

"Ah what was that for t0m? bunch of mongs over there lyk anyway!"

"Ah ye kna just winding them up and lyk"

"My hero t0m, u r gr8"

Guest Invicta_Toon

I awlays thought Porridge was from Toontastic for some reason. Who was it with the fake journo? porridge or peasepud? god that sounds fucking ridiculous

Guest Dr. Pongle

So back to skunkers it is:

"Just got banned from N-O again"

"Ah what was that for t0m? bunch of mongs over there lyk anyway!"

"Ah ye kna just winding them up and lyk"

"My hero t0m, u r gr8"

You've got my card marked.

can you lot not just go and argue via Private messages and leave the message board to discussing the thread titles?

Done.

Oh, you won't be able to read that.

Done.

Oh, you won't be able to read that.

:lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=467810&in_page_id=1779

Says Chops will find it hard to displace the might of Sunderlands plethera of talent that includes Daryl Murphy and Dave Connolly, Stephen Elliott, Dwight Yorke and Stern John. 

Good god, he might aswell give up now. I dont blame Defoe and Nugent for turning them down, obviously didnt want to be embarassed by sitting in the reserves with that talent taking the main spots.

Or maybe he is looking to combine the five he already has to make a mega transforming striking force that could aim to turn the likes of Shola Ameobi to John Stead.

Apologies if it's already been said but this has to be the most desperate transfer of all time for both parties if it goes through.

I've always said if your a decent player and available you will have options. If you have options you won't be signing for Sunderland.

And in Chopra's case if ANY other Premiership club had been interested theres no way he'd be going to Sunderland.

Desperation all round !