Ronal... Baptista on his way?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest tbelcher11

Hahaha, I don't know if it has been said yet, but there was around a 58 mil price on ronaldinho.  We can afford that.... right???

Two weeks ago it was Raul & Deco, last week Ronaldinho...which name do you reckon the NotW will have us signing this week? My random guess is Nesta.

Kaka or Gatusso.  >:(

Emerson?

Emerson has said he would welcome offers to move away from Real Madrid.

The Brazilian midfielder joined Real from Juventus last summer but is not expected to be part of Bernd Shuster's plans for the coming season.

He is now ready to leave and admits he would be keen to secure a transfer to Milan.

"I am ready to evaluate offers that come my way. Money is not everything in life," Emerson told Radio Gaucha in Brazil.

"Everything is difficult at Real Madrid. I am in the richest club in the world, but there is far more organisation at Milan.

"It all works like clockwork with the Rossoneri, both on and off the field. You never hear controversy."

Emerson was especially troubled by the sacking of Fabio Capello just days after he had guided Real to the Spanish title.

He explained: "I paid the price for being one of Capello's favourite players. I've never seen anything like it in my whole career."

Emerson?

"It all works like clockwork with the Rossoneri, both on and off the field. You never hear controversy."

Erm... what?

They got let off so lightly last summer that now even professional footballers don't think they did anything wrong.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

From BBC gossip,

Newcastle are targeting Real Madrid striker Julio Baptista, who was on loan at Arsenal last season. (Sunday Mirror)

From BBC gossip,

Newcastle are targeting Real Madrid striker Julio Baptista, who was on loan at Arsenal last season. (Sunday Mirror)

No chance. He doesn't like the North!!

SSN also says we are linked with Baptista for £6million

i think he would be a good player, hes strong and can finish pretty well from what ive saw just he didnt settle in well at Arsenal

i think he would be a good player, hes strong and can finish pretty well from what ive saw just he didnt settle in well at Arsenal

I don't want him.  I want our next signings to be a number 6 and a number 3.

Guest toontoon

anyone got a link to the Baptista article?  I cant find it anywhere on the sunday mirror website.

I don't want him.  I want our next signings to be a number 6 and a number 3.

a new number 2,3 and a midfielder

He's neither strong nor can he finish well and his touch is worse than Brambles.

He's neither strong nor can he finish well and his touch is worse than Brambles.

[/quote

have you actually saw him? all that beef onhim wont be fat! when i watch him he can hold the ball up and knock anyone off the ball

Have you not watched him play? Have you not noticed even Arsenal fans laughing at the fact he's called "The Beast" when he's a pansy who's scared of the rain?

I'd rather have Sibierski back than Baptista.