NUFC not the subject of the police raids - Statement

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest WalkervilleMag

As i said earlier, rang my uncle who works in the offices in St James Pk, and he knows nothing of any Fraud Squad bust, or people being locked in boxes, and all computers switched off. 

Guest Invicta_Toon

As i said earlier, rang my uncle who works in the offices in St James Pk, and he knows nothing of any Fraud Squad bust, or people being locked in boxes, and all computers switched off. 

where does your uncle work then?

Guest WalkervilleMag

where does your uncle work then?

works in The Milburn Stand  Marketing and Licensing.

If there was a raid, there would of only been in a managerial persons office, I.e somebody who has there own private office.  Total bullshit that everybody was chucked off there computers  ect.

I suggest you just sit back and shut up NSG. You're making yourself look a right tit with this 'I know, but i'm not telling you' nonsense.

I suggest you dont butt into things conversations you aren't involved in :thup:

Either that or save comments like that for PM's.

It's people like me that have to watch you creating a mess tbh.

Anyway, you're right on the PMs, but then you didn't seem to take notice the last time. I've replied btw, so let's keep it there from now on.

How does this effect Newcastle as a club? I dont mean bad press etc etc but could this get very nasty and we end up getting relegated or is it simply a case of getting the people involved and nothing happens to the club.