Dyer given permission to talk to West Ham, fee agreed

iklgizmo

Guest Invicta_Toon

Niall and Biffa are going to go off it judging by their reaction to the Bramble transfer

£25m and not a penny less eh Fat Sam? you twat

Guest DarkSchneider

Today I saw Luka Modric from Dinamo Zagreb in a CL qualifier against Domzale(SLO). Very skillful, good passing, good vision, good crosses, ... Not so sure about the pace, but he looked class. 21 years and already captain of his team. Also playing for Croatia.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Allardyce  - you'll find out tomorrow who will replace Dyer.

hopefully we find out on Thursday who Mort gets to replace Fat Sam with

I cant think of a single squad which has 4, 20 goals per season strikers, we have 3, with shla and Carrol in the wings, i'd say we were pretty comfortable in that area, defienelty needs to go to defenders but the only defender we've really bee linked with in the meadia that i saw was the Drame who's gone to Sochaux(?), i'd be livid if Smith turned up here with a £6m prie tag, i dont understand why there doesn't seem to be many links with dfenders in the media, is nufc being super secretive with there pursuits or are they just plain inactive or is it that Smith is actually a genuine link.....

Guest Invicta_Toon

Ridiculous.

:thup:

sorry captain serious

We honestly don't need to replace Dyer, even if he is sold we have 2 players for every front six position. We do however have about 3 defenders! Fuck Smith off and spend that money on the back 4!

We only have 3 proper strikers.

I would rather Shola playing up front than Ramage, Babayaro or Carr at the back. Thats without even thinking about Huntington at left back.

Still can't say I haven't got a little tinge of excitement about these Allardyce comments, will be watching skysports news at lunchtime, thats for sure! :D

Guest trainer

The only positive thing to some out of SA interview on setanta was that he was looking for a minimum of 3 players. If it is Smith, and it sounds extremely likely i will be f*****g gutted dont rate him at all.

I cant think of a single squad which has 4, 20 goals per season strikers, we have 3, with shla and Carrol in the wings, i'd say we were pretty comfortable in that area, defienelty needs to go to defenders but the only defender we've really bee linked with in the meadia that i saw was the Drame who's gone to Sochaux(?), i'd be livid if Smith turned up here with a £6m prie tag, i dont understand why there doesn't seem to be many links with dfenders in the media, is nufc being super secretive with there pursuits or are they just plain inactive or is it that Smith is actually a genuine link.....

Shola in the wings??? Get to fuck. :lol: :lol: :lol: What a crock of shit.

If we are talking about LEAGUE goals, which is the only real barometer, and what people always meant when they spoke about "20-a-season strikers", we have none.

Ridiculous.

:thup:

sorry captain serious

You're not even crying.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

I dont know if its just me, but im a big fan of Gabriel Agbonlahor... He's got bags of pace/ potential..... I think he would be a perfect replacement, plus he has age on his side he can only get better.... :coolsmiley:

I dont know if its just me, but im a big fan of Gabriel Agbonlahor... He's got bags of pace/ potential..... I think he would be a perfect replacement, plus he has age on his side.... :coolsmiley:

Why would he leave Villa?