Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still 100% utter s**** at the back, I am amazed we did not concede more than 1 goal, Shay was great though as usual.

Butt, Luque,Martins,Geremi , Milner and Nobby were our best players, Geremi MOTM by a mile.

Roze looks decent enough, need to see more of him alongside another decent CB.

How ever at times Ramage showed real promise I thought, but anyone that tries to tell me Zoggy is a decent LB will be ignored!

Decent win but god knows how we did it...

Oh and forgot Butt for Captain!!

All over. Good match for a friendly.

Lots to work on, but i'm particularly happy with Geremi and Roz after that.

Did you watch the game ?

Yes.

why wernt you there?

Did you watch the game ?

Yes.

why wernt you there?

I live in Leeds.

Did you watch the game ?

Yes.

why wernt you there?

I live in Leeds.

oh ok

Did you watch the game ?

Yes.

why wernt you there?

I live in Leeds.

oh ok

What if he lived in Newcastle, Kev?

just pointing out that most people on here who sometimes try to lib me dont go to most of the games

That's cos you act like a t***.

my point is dont try and tell me anything about Newcastle United especially the matches if you dont go to them!

just pointing out that most people on here who sometimes try to lib me dont go to most of the games

my point is dont try and tell me anything about Newcastle United especially the matches if you dont go to them!

My dad's gone to Newcastle games since 1969, and he reckons Peter Ramage is a decent talent.

Fuck off with your soopafan bullshit. :rolleyes: 

;D      go you!  :clap2:

My dad's gone to Newcastle games since 1969, and he reckons Peter Ramage is a decent talent.

f*** off with your soopafan bullshit. :rolleyes: 

who said that like? certainly not me or my dad

Really good first half, played some really good football. Roz looked class and really composed but the defence fell apart when he left, those 10 mins with taylor looked good too. Geremi, Solano, Milner, Martins and Butt were awesome. Martins held up play beautifully and showed real flair, and for some reason his touch was absolutely flawless he looked in great shape. Butt was getting stuck in and Nobby's and Geremi's vision were brilliant. Once again Milner was a warhorse battling away and put in some decent crosses. Have to hand it to Luque did well to score the goals and did some good things, his confidence still needs rebuilding though. i liked the way he kissed the badge and saluted the fans, was really good thing to do.

their fans were total twats too. singing KEANO every 3 fucking seconds, when they scored it was like they had won the Champions League they didn't care they were still losing. found it funny when the guy behind me chanted God save the queen, and 'i'm protestant till i die' at them  ;D

Guest Bungle

Quote of the night has got to be"Eeee a canat believe a hav ta wait another hoor for a tab" from 2 charvers at half time commenting on the smoking ban in the ground.

Hahaha I can't wait till you grow up mate and have a job and a social life.

Quote of the night has got to be"Eeee a canat believe a hav ta wait another hoor for a tab" from 2 charvers at half time commenting on the smoking ban in the ground.

haha good one

f*** off with your soopafan bullshit. :rolleyes: 

who said that like? certainly not me or my dad

You fucking thick? (phrase posed as question cos i'll get banned otherwise)

No, my dad says that. Just cos you go to lots of games, doesn't give you a more qualified opinion than anyone else, that was my point.

Guest hagler

the way i saw it down at st james's ...was ...Luque..was quite bad even with his goals.geremi was outstanding as was roz.........taylor for some reason must feel he has to talk to roz all the time and forgets what is happining on the pitch.....nobby played very good as did carr to be honest

I watched it on the tv so don't even try and tell me anything about the offside! *wags finger whilst wiggling my arse*