Some things never change....

Slugsy

From the Manchester Evening News report of Wigan's friendly at Blackpool on Wednesday: 

"...confusion in defence saw new signing Titus Bramble hand Blackpool an equaliser." 

:lol:

From the Manchester Evening News report of Wigan's friendly at Blackpool on Wednesday: 

"...confusion in defence saw new signing Titus Bramble hand Blackpool an equaliser." 

:lol:

hillarious!seen it early on sky sports news! :laugh:

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

Wigan are fu*ked now with Bramble and Heskey in the same team!! :D

just put sky sports on. I hope they show it. What exactly did he do?

under no pressure decided to turn around and try and pass the ball back to the keeper but left it short.keeper ran off is line to save his skin but couldnt! :laugh:

Guest marky555

The thing that pisses me off though, when Allardyce got rid of him, Niall and Biffa aka nufc.com stated how if Sam can turn players fortunes around etc. surely he should have tried to sort Bramble out, basically they were having a pop at Allardyce.

Now, they run this story on their page, entitled "Wrong footed: Stop me if you've heard this one before"

So now they decide they're on Allardyce's side, they have a pop at Bramble. C unts

The thing that pisses me off though, when Allardyce got rid of him, Niall and Biffa aka nufc.com stated how if Sam can turn players fortunes around etc. surely he should have tried to sort Bramble out, basically they were having a pop at Allardyce.

Now, they run this story on their page, entitled "Wrong footed: Stop me if you've heard this one before"

So now they decide they're on Allardyce's side, they have a pop at Bramble. C unts

100 percent agree, they made themselves look like fools going on like that

100 percent agree, they made themselves look like fools going on like that

You do know that more than one person runs .com? Has it never crossed your mind that they might have different opinions?

I literally couldn't believe it when I saw the clip this morning ... it was the same old stupid thing. No one around him, but he suddenly turns round and plays a back pass to the goalie which was too short, it was nicked by an attacker on the other team and it led directly to a goal.

At that point I remembered that despite the recent uncertainty around us at the moment there was in fact plenty to be grateful for. I looked up to the Heavens, smiled and thanked the good Lord for his small mercies. Titus shall torture us no more. I know for certain now that he will never change. There is something mentally wrong somewhere I think.

Tbf to .com, when Bramble was sent packing, they merely asked whether Allardyce was sticking to his word when he said 'everyone gets a clean slate', a perfectly legitimate question since Allardyce did mention those words (or words to that efffect) in his first press conference.

ITitus shall torture us no more. I know for certain now that he will never change. There is something mentally wrong somewhere I think.

The absence of a brain?

Tbf to .com, when Bramble was sent packing, they merely asked whether Allardyce was sticking to his word when he said 'everyone gets a clean slate', a perfectly legitimate question since Allardyce did mention those words (or words to that efffect) in his first press conference.

He was out of contract! He'd have had to give a new contract to Sibierski, Moore, Pav and all the other deadwood we shifted by that logic. 'Clean slate' applied to the players contracted to NUFC, that was always obvious.

ITitus shall torture us no more. I know for certain now that he will never change. There is something mentally wrong somewhere I think.

The absence of a brain?

Jokes aside, I actually wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

Saw the footage on SSN earlier... typical typical it was. Totally s***.

Hopefully he will produce a few more at SJP this season!

Just gotta hope that he doesn't have one if his good games when Wigan come here.

Guest optimistic nit

The absence of a brain?

well my rather limited knowlage of biology has told me that titus bramble wouldn't even be able to do basic functions such as breathe, think, or play scrabble without a brain. i think its more likely that the part of the brain which deals with coordinated movements (cerebellum) has been damaged. Either that or the connections between the cerebellum and cerebrum are faulty.

Just gotta hope that he doesn't have one if his good games when Wigan come here.

I doubt it. The crowd are going to get on his back from the outset and every bad thing he does will be cheered. He will definitely have a howler or he will get sent off for committing a bad foul because he is trying too hard.

I doubt it. The crowd are going to get on his back from the outset and every bad thing he does will be cheered. He will definitely have a howler or he will get sent off for committing a bad foul because he is trying too hard.

Would tend to agree there... I remember seeing the same happen with Andy Obrien. Only he was still a Newcastle player at the time :lol:

The absence of a brain?

well my rather limited knowlage of biology has told me that titus bramble wouldn't even be able to do basic functions such as breathe, think, or play scrabble without a brain. i think its more likely that the part of the brain which deals with coordinated movements (cerebellum) has been damaged. Either that or the connections between the cerebellum and cerebrum are faulty.

also known as being really really stupid and not being able to even contemplate reading a game?