3 Fans Run On Pitch At SJP v Celtic

Kev

3 fans from the Milburn stand i think, one at one end and two at the other

is the security that bad?

plus 2 of them were able to reach the other side of the pitch and any of the players on the pitch couldve got injured

i think we need to make it harder to get onto the pitch

anyone agree?

Guest Knightrider

plus 2 of them were able to reach the other side of the pitch and any of the players on the pitch couldve got injured

anyone agree?

Fucking liar, never saw any of that on the telly like.

anyone agree?

We should cage in you 'fans' who go to matches if you're going to start acting like animals.

2 from milburn,1 ran and another idiot followed him

1 from gallowgate who ran onto 6 yard box with no top on.

1 from Sir john hall, who lay on the pitch and got dragged off

2+1+1= 4 to me

no cockey comments please

Guest Knightrider

This is why I don't go to matches myself, too dangerous. Plus the seats aren't comfortable enough.

Guest Knightrider

This is why I don't go to matches myself, too dangerous. Plus the seats aren't comfortable enough.

Can get a bit chilly aswell, plus the noise!

Don't get me started. Whenever I've been to the match, the noise has been so bad, I couldn't even hear the commentator.

Guest optimistic nit

oh gosh, the noise. I wen't to see one event last season, and the noise was just so much, i had to ask my butler to fetch the earplugs that i foolishly left in the bentley's glove compartmento. It was utterly horrendous.

Don't get me started. Whenever I've been to the match, the noise has been so bad, I couldn't even hear the commentator.

I remember that one time I came up for a match and I had to queue for a drink at half time! Didn't even come in a mug FFS!

That doesn't make sense ?

Tbh its so easy to run on the pitch if you want.....infact i plan on doing it and some point but i will bring a ball and score! .  Well only if i can be sure i wont be going to anymore games :)

Tbh its so easy to run on the pitch if you want.....infact i plan on doing it and some point but i will bring a ball and score! .  Well only if i can be sure i wont be going to anymore games :)

I know someone who streaked onto the pitch for a bet, he got something like £200 but ended up paying more out in fines and court costs :lol:

Guest toonlass

My partner was the steward in the luminous jacket who sat on the lad who ran on from the Sir John Hall stand. He was furious as the lad ran past another Steward who did nowt to stop him getting on the pitch. We stood and laughed at my partner as he dragged the lad off the pitch.  mackems.gif