New PL players to watch next season.

Parky

For me, and am going for the less obvious i'm looking forward to seeing:

Nicklas Bendtner (Technically a new EPL player) - A handful at Birmingham, i think with Henry out of the way Wenger has a licence to start anyone he wants, chopping and changing upfront will be done without causing sin against Arsenal fans.

He looked good in one of the friendlies I watched the other night. But Eduardo just looked creamy.

It goes without saying Eduardo will be good, i've never seen him ( i think i might of but not sure) but the fee and who's bought him suggests he'll do the business.

Bendtner FTW simply as he's not a glamour signing, and i like his style.

Guest Triglett

On top of those already mentioned, I'm looking forward to seeing how Lucas does in the Prem, although I think Benitez will introduce him slowly if possible. Along with Muntari, I also think Utaka will do fairly well for Pompey. Obviously, I think we've got a bunch of exciting prospects too - Kaboul primarily for next season, but I'd also keep an eye out for Taarabt, who should clock up a good few appearances from the bench at least.

On top of those already mentioned, I'm looking forward to seeing how Lucas does in the Prem, although I think Benitez will introduce him slowly if possible. Along with Muntari, I also think Utaka will do fairly well for Pompey. Obviously, I think we've got a bunch of exciting prospects too - Kaboul primarily for next season, but I'd also keep an eye out for Taarabt, who should clock up a good few appearances from the bench at least.

Sort that fuking AV out.

Sort that fuking AV out.

;D

Its HUUUUUUGE

Sort that fuking AV out.

He's got a point like. Sort the fucker out.  blueyes.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing Anderson, moreso than Nani, admitedly though i havent seen much of either, but what i've seen of the both Anderson has been better coming from the centre.

Also Eduardo, i think he may bag 15+ goals for us, and Bendtner add's a new dimension, also Babel, again THE ONE THAT GOT AwAY!

Nani is nothing. He'll do fuck all. Anderson is a much more exciting prospect.

I'm going to be keeping an eye on Giles Barnes, Ryan Babel (spit) and Sulley Ali Muntari. If Pienaar gets his Ajax form back with us then he will be one for people to look out for too.

Sulley Ali Muntari/ Bendtner.

Muntari because i reckon he showed real talent in the world cup & Bendtner because he gives Arsenal another dimension that they don't have without a nice target man type.

Guest BooBoo

Will be interesting to see if Ferguson can squeeze Carrick and Owen Hargreaves into his side this year.

Other than that, i think Pompey have a gem in Muntari, definitely one to watch.

Guest firetotheworks

I think Chopra, Bendtner and Giles Barnes are the ones Im curious about seeing in the Premiership. Obviously the big signings too, particularly Gareth Bale and Torres.

That Babel would have been mint for Arsenal, based on what I saw at the U21 tournament. Will he get many games for Liverpool with Kuyt, Torres and Voronin there?

May play on the left wing?

Everyone and his donkey on here last year (when I proposed buying him) were saying they were unsure about Babel or "never heard of him"..."shit striker"..."Isn't he a winger"? Now he's at Liverpool suddenly we're all "interested". :razz:

Guest Roland

Steven Peinaar was quite a talented player at Ajax, but didn't really impress at Dortmund. Will follow him at Everton next year.

Steven Peinaar was quite a talented player at Ajax, but didn't really impress at Dortmund. Will follow him at Everton next year.

He looked a bit chubby.

Chubby? My only worry is that he might be a bit lightweight for the Prem

He looked a bit chubby.

Chubby? My only worry is that he might be a bit lightweight for the Prem

He used to be a lot thinner at Ajax and more spritely...He has filled out a bit. Curious purchase, but I can see some thinking in it.