That song that the players run out to...

NSG
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TBH I love Local hero, hope it stays.

Do I recall correctly in thinking that the PA guy said he was going on holiday for the first few weeks of the season but should be back in September?

The PA guy posts here doesn't he?

TBH I love Local hero, hope it stays.

Do I recall correctly in thinking that the PA guy said he was going on holiday for the first few weeks of the season but should be back in September?

The PA guy posts here doesn't he?

Aye

Guest toonlass

Put it this way, could you imagine Liverpool not playing "You'll never walk alone!" or West Ham not having "I'm forever blowing bubbles" before the game? Can you heck. Get Local Hero back, and quickly or the peasants will be revolting!

Put it this way, could you imagine Liverpool not playing "You'll never walk alone!" or West Ham not having "I'm forever blowing bubbles" before the game? Can you heck. Get Local Hero back, and quickly or the peasants will be revolting!

'

If that's the case then shouldn't we be playing 'Blaydon Races'

Guest toonlass

No, we come out to Local Hero, when have we come out to Blaydon Races at the very start of the game recently?????

Guest thenorthumbrian

Sham 69.... Bunch of f****** cockneys, f*** that.

Sham 69 are a bunch of 10th rate cockney punks.

I even think they might be West Ham fans.

Why would we want to run out to a cockney anthem?

I honestly can't believe this. I didn't think there was an NUFC fan in existence who didn't love the local hero.

When they don't play it I don't feel like I'm at a proper match. I live away from the toon now, but whenever I hear it I feel like I'm home again. I'd be absolutely gutted if they got rid of it, I feel that strongly about it.

I fuking hate Local Hero.

Cheesy as fuk, cringe worthy to the core, even more so the sad cunts who got it on their mobile phone and let it ring all the way through holding it in the air with a 'look at me' face on like he's the 1st to ever to do it. Then they have to ring back whoever rang and apologize for missing their call. Muppets.

:rant:

I honestly can't believe this. I didn't think there was an NUFC fan in existence who didn't love the local hero.

When they don't play it I don't feel like I'm at a proper match. I live away from the toon now, but whenever I hear it I feel like I'm home again. I'd be absolutely gutted if they got rid of it, I feel that strongly about it.

So true, for the last couple of seasons it's been the best bit of most games!

When I come back up for the match there's nothing else I want to hear.

Guest pa guy

I am not on holiday!! I'm working in corfu!!! I'll be back for the west ham game!! the guy doing it at the moment is Steve Colman, he's the breakfast jock on magic 1152.