Faye signs three year deal

STM

I'm just scared of his surname  :lol:

I am praying he comes in and does well so when people turn round to me and say "yeah but you wanted us to sign Faye" it doesn't sound that bad :laugh:

Haha, yeah, but you had a Shola Ameobi avatar for about three years or something, and people aren't going to forget that... so either way you still come out looking pretty rubbish, really, Jon. It doesn't matter if people forget about your "sign faye!" pleas.

I think its best that we all just accept that you're rubbish and move on.

Still love Shola, England international sooner or later. FACT!

I'm just scared of his surname  :lol:

I am praying he comes in and does well so when people turn round to me and say "yeah but you wanted us to sign Faye" it doesn't sound that bad :laugh:

Haha, yeah, but you had a Shola Ameobi avatar for about three years or something, and people aren't going to forget that... so either way you still come out looking pretty rubbish, really, Jon. It doesn't matter if people forget about your "sign faye!" pleas.

I think its best that we all just accept that you're rubbish and move on.

Still love Shola, England international sooner or later. FACT!

Volleyball? Curling?

Guest elbee909

But i mean alot of shite gets printed in the chronicle same could apply to their local paper

A.O. doesn't work for all of the local rags. :)

On the bolton chronicle.. one lad's view about faye leaving:

"If he goes, we need to make sure the money is spent (plus a bit more) on a decent defender, someone that will stop us conceding stupid goals against poor sides like nufc. "

slightly offensive tbh..

"If he goes, we need to make sure the money is spent (plus a bit more) on a decent defender, someone that will stop us conceding stupid goals against poor sides like nufc. "

slightly offensive tbh..

TBF, we were gash last season, while we have changed for the better (fingers crossed) Bolton have stood still/gone backwards.

slightly offensive tbh..

TBF, we were gash last season, while we have changed for the better (fingers crossed) Bolton have stood still/gone backwards.

Us improving while they go backwards will be down to the same thing :D

slightly offensive tbh..

yeah but when he said poor he was referring 2 the side that scored the "stupid goals''..  meaning he was talking about our present side.. sour grapes iyam

Good player from what i've heard and seen, cheap price, good rotating player who can play in a few positions, i just hope he's being bought as a RB to edge Carr out of the squad.

Although fitter and more up for it, he's still shite.