Hull City 1 - 0 Newcastle (friendly) - post match reaction from page 13

Kev

Is it true richardson just got decked in sunderlands match?

a defender called mcshane had him on the deck with his hand round his throat... nowt serious though... unfortunately

sorry not mcshane some other unknown

Whoever its was.... Must try harder next time

Jesus fucking wept. I'll put it in nice big letters in case people can't read the ikkle ones.

No discussion of (or asking for) illegal video streams. This is NOT ALLOWED on the forum. Thank you.

Oh yeah,  and Pattison STILL looks the worst player on the pitch,  even with more kids on there.  Carrolls won a fair few headers - we have been pumping quite a lot of balls up to him.

Pattison hasn't really been involved but when he has had the ball he hasn't been that bad. Certainly not the worst player on the pitch.

The games just completely passed him by.  I cannot remember a single positive thing he has done.  At least Troisi's been looking for it and trying to get involved.

Triosi has looked good aye and Pattison hasn't been great but has not been as bad as you make out. Sounds like irrational hatred tbh.

Guest toontoon

For those not watching, he was running down the wing with the ball and he basically just gradually lost balance and ended up falling on his face.

:yikes:

For those not watching, he was running down the wing with the ball and he basically just gradually lost balance and ended up falling on his face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i did that in a 5 a side match... i was subsituted immediately and was ridiculed for the next 5 days