Smudger signs 5 year deal.

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of the pictures on google images is identical, whoever it is i recognise. Anyone else know who it is?

The other two are nobody in the public eye and don't know there names, think you need your eyes testing mate if you think that bloke looks like Scott Mills.   :yikes:

I swear the other two are in the public eye or i wouldn't recognise them. It would make sense that i have seen them consideirng the other guy was on the chris moyles show.

Guest DavB93

One of the pictures on google images is identical, whoever it is i recognise. Anyone else know who it is?

The other two are nobody in the public eye and don't know there names, think you need your eyes testing mate if you think that bloke looks like Scott Mills.   :yikes:

I swear the other two are in the public eye or i wouldn't recognise them. It would make sense that i have seen them consideirng the other guy was on the chris moyles show.

They might be in the public eye but that bloke definetely isn't Scott Mills.

They might be in the public eye but that bloke definetely isn't Scott Mills.

Ok ok, i'm starting to bore myself with the scott mills thing...... but he does look similar.

NUFC.co.uk

NEWCASTLE United new boy Alan Smith says that he chose to join the Magpies ahead of at least nine other top clubs.

The 26-year-old first became aware of the Geordies' interest last week amid speculation linking him with a move to a host of Premiership sides.

But Smith admits that following a converstion with Magpies boss Sam Allardyce his mind was made up.

"There was a lot of speculation linking me with a lot of clubs and I think there were about ten teams in for me," Smith told Newcastle World TV in an exclusive interview after penning a five-year deal with United.

"But once I knew of Newcastle's interest and spoke to Sam Allardyce I knew straight away that I wanted to come here.

"He's a manager who gets the very best out of his players and I'm sure we'll the best of Alan Smith at Newcastle.

"Sam told me of his plans for the club, there is massive potential here and the manager is determined to succeed.

"I want to be part of that and I'm delighted to be here. I'm raring to go, there are some great players at the club and hopefully we can gel as a team this season."

Absolutely gutted I didn't speak to him in Florida now, was literally a foot away from the bloke in a club in Downtown Disney in June and was tempted to ask him if he'd ever consider coming here.

Funny how things work out.

No idea what Sam's intentions are for him, but I'm happy enough he's here anyway.