Woodgate in injury "shocker"

NSG

www.nufc.co.uk

FORMER Magpie defender Jonathan Woodgate will miss the start of the Premiership season because of the knee operation he had in May.

Boro boss Gareth Southgate said: "He is not into full training yet and with him we have to be a bit patient.

"The recovery from the operation he had could be 12 weeks, it could be 14 weeks."

Boro face Blackburn Rovers at the Riverside on August 11 in their opening fixture.

-----------------------------------------

Looks like he wont play against us then :thup:

www.nufc.co.uk

FORMER Magpie defender Jonathan Woodgate will miss the start of the Premiership season because of the knee operation he had in May.

Boro boss Gareth Southgate said: "He is not into full training yet and with him we have to be a bit patient.

"The recovery from the operation he had could be 12 weeks, it could be 14 weeks."

Boro face Blackburn Rovers at the Riverside on August 11 in their opening fixture.

-----------------------------------------

Looks like he wont play against us then :thup:

Very good news for us if that is the case!

Guest Wally_McFool

I f****** hate these articles on .cock.

'Ex-Toon star Gavilan buys budgie'

What colour was it? :)

Bad news for Borough. I haven't heard a squeak about Huth either, I take it he is still crocked as well? Those two would be some partnership if they were both fit but will that ever be the case.

If they don't have those two playing for an extended period I think they will go down.

Shame for Woodgate. His whole career is going to be like this.

Cant help but have a wry smile at it though - no doubt Madrid are smiling too

Especially bad for England. Looks like we're stuck with Ferdinand.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Doubt he'l play many more games this season now  ;D The injury jinx has kicked in again with him

It's a shame really, the Premiership needs players like Woodgate to stay fit on a regular basis

Guest Kenton Magpie

He's one of their best players. Shame my arse.

With or without they will still struggle, so what difference does it make?

Guest Wally_McFool

Seeing as some smoggies thought that it was funny when Barton and Owen got injured, I would just to remind them that what goes around, comes around!  :razz:

More good news re: our match. Pogatetz will also miss the start of the season, meaning their first four choice CBs are all crocked and they'll start the season with Wheater (who is very poor) and Davies at CB.

Guest graemeh72

More good news re: our match. Pogatetz will also miss the start of the season, meaning their first four choice CBs are all crocked and they'll start the season with Wheater (who is very poor) and Davies at CB.

so an 11-11 draw then?