Dragutinovic - Set to sign new Sevilla contract

Guest TrEe

Guest toontoon

heard a rumour hes having a medical as we speak

You got a source toontoon?

from a mate, hes says four people are having medicals at the club. smith, capaca, drag and someone else

Guest LucasUnger

from a mate, hes says four people are having medicals at the club. smith, capaca, drag and someone else

would be an excellent night for me before i go in my pub (www.rosso.at BTW visit me if  someone is in Austria) and i read on skysports.com:

Toon sign 4

I like this story on him!

Off Nufc.com

PS - from The Guardian:

When aged César Cadaval, one half of Spanish comedy duo Los Morancos, friend of president José María del Nido and a famous Sevilla fan, visited the club after training one day, he spent his time cracking jokes and messing about with the players. Which was all fine and dandy until, giggling unwisely, he foolishly patted Dragutinovic on the arse. The Serbia and Montenegro international responded by chinning him, bringing up a monster black eye

;D ;D :kasper:

would be an excellent night for me before i go in my pub (www.rosso.at BTW visit me if  someone is in Austria) and i read on skysports.com:

Toon sign 4

:lol: Absolutely shameless.

Fully deserving of his title.

old experienced head is what sam said he wanted and thats exactly what he has went for obviously its a stop gap but the continental experience they can pass on to the younger lads is invaluable. If only we could have gotten Sol Campbell in for some premier wisdom but never mind extra bodies at the back at the minimum.

Agreed but 4m is still a fair old wedge to spend on a stopgap.  It's not as though there will be a resale value at the end of the contract.

If he comes in and proves to be a quality defender for us over the next 2-3 years then he will be worth every penny! SBR tried the youth policy your lot seem to be try to re-create now and although it done us good we could only go so far. For £2.7m is well worth the risk.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Sevilla official site saying he travelled with the rest of squad to a training camp today.

>:(

Guest Knightrider

Didn't see this anywhere.

The Guardian Rumour Mill has a glib comment about Sam pursuing Lilian Thuram

"Sam Allardyce is set to shatter his reputation for begin a canny operator in the transfer market by selling Obafemi Martins to pay for Alan Smith. However he may restore it by picking up Lilian Thuram from Barcelona."

http://football.guardian.co.uk/rumourmill

Is this rumour found anywhere else?

We did ask about him, I know that, at the time we were trying to sign Deco, Edmilson and Gudjohnson.

Guest Verlaine

old experienced head is what sam said he wanted and thats exactly what he has went for obviously its a stop gap but the continental experience they can pass on to the younger lads is invaluable. If only we could have gotten Sol Campbell in for some premier wisdom but never mind extra bodies at the back at the minimum.

Agreed but €4m is still a fair old wedge to spend on a stopgap.  It's not as though there will be a resale value at the end of the contract.

Jermaine Jenas. Danny Murphy. Hossam Ghaly. Reto Ziegler. Mido. Edgar Davids. Calum Davenport. Wayne Routledge. Andy Reid. Grzegorz Rasiak. Michael Brown. Noe Pamarot. Pedro Mendes. Philip Ifil. Erik Edman. Thimothee Atouba.

Marca did say he wouldn't be allowed to leave until he had been replaced, though, so we'll see what happens in the coming days on the Sevilla front.

Another defender in? Six-foot plus? Left-footed? Part of one of the best national defensive units in the world? Sevilla regular? Colour me enthused.

Guest Guinness

I think we are going to sign Steinsson and not Dragtu.

Isn't he a right back, would be kind of pointless to sign him instead of a left back.

Guest Guinness

Has Dragutinovic played LB for Sevilla last season? Because they also have Adriano who is a LB, But Adriano might have played on the LW mostly?

Thought Adriano was a right back? Every time I saw Sevilla play Drago played at left back.