Next Academy Player?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Left back?

I'm torn between that and a proper DMC.

Just think a tough tackling Geordie in the centre would be a great player to support.

Also we've produced some talent at the back, decent level anyway, and upfront were getting a few strikers, we seem to miss out on the midfield, nothing ever comes through of decent quality.

Jesus

What's up? It's a new thread, I'd have thought you'd have been delighted.  :lol:

I am! I meant I would be happy if our new academy prospect turned out to be Jesus

He'd not want to play Boxing Day, though, would he? Its a big time in the Of Nazarteth household.

Jesus

What's up? It's a new thread, I'd have thought you'd have been delighted.  :lol:

I am! I meant I would be happy if our new academy prospect turned out to be Jesus

He'd not want to play Boxing Day, though, would he? Its a big time in the Of Nazarteth household.

Good point. And the African Nations Cup? Are Israel in that?

Guest optimistic nit

Jesus

Good point. And the African Nations Cup? Are Israel in that?

No, because their not in africa.

Guest Stephen927

A left-back. It's what we need most right now. If we get that position sorted, a tough tackling midfielder with an eye for goal would be fantastic  8)

Unless this left back is going to just emerge randomly in the next week or two then I wouldn't think that makes sense.

We need a quality LB now.

A proper DM would be nice, someone to really get stuck in and protect the back 4 and become the backbone of our team for years to come.