Alan Oliver: 'top manager' contact claim?

KaKa

On Sunday night I received a phone call from someone who works for one of the biggest agents in the world.  He wanted Chris Mort's mobile number.

That is a fucking astonishing claim. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here it is.

On the tail of secret agent:

There is never a dull moment where Newcastle United are concerned.

At the moment Sam Allardyce is under fire from a good percentage of United fans but chairman Chris Mort insisted to me at Stamford Bridge that they were happy with their manager.  That was on Saturday night.  On Sunday night I received a phone call from someone who works for one of the biggest agents in the world.  He wanted Chris Mort's mobile number.

On Monday the aforesaid top guy's representative contacted the United chairman who reported what he had told me at Chelsea.

But then Chris Mort was suddenly given the name of someone who would like to manage Newcastle United.  And I am told it nearly blew the chairman's socks off.  I know the name of the top agent and his colleague who contacted me.  But not the name of the would-be United manager.  That has not stopped me wondering about it.  The top man in question is friends with the Jose Mourinho camp.  So has Jose been touted as Newcastle manager?  Or Marcello Lippi, who is currently out of work?  All I can say is watch this space.

Comedy gold :lol:

I reckon the penny's finally dropped for Anal Olly...and now he's just going for broke as a full-time comedy writer.

Here it is.

On the tail of secret agent:

There is never a dull moment where Newcastle United are concerned.

At the moment Sam Allardyce is under fire from a good percentage of United fans but chairman Chris Mort insisted to me at Stamford Bridge that they were happy with their manager.  That was on Saturday night. On Sunday night I received a phone call from someone who works for one of the biggest agents in the world.  He wanted Chris Mort's mobile number.

Why on earth would someone ring a journalist to get Chris Mort's number? Couldn't they just ring the club themselves, being such a top agent n'all?

It's like something out of 'Aldridge Prior'.

I keep picturing him as Sid Hudgens from the movie L.A. Confidential; "off the record, on the QT, and very hush hush!". Slippery t***.

What happened to this thread, by the way? The OP has nothing to do with Anal anarl.

:lol:

I wonder if it's worth contacting Sky Sports to give them the tip off and see if they try contacting Oliver for one of his TV appearances.  I'd love to turn this back on him and make him look like he is, an idiot.

I wonder if it's worth contacting Sky Sports to give them the tip off and see if they try contacting Oliver for one of his TV appearances.  I'd love to turn this back on him and make him look like he is, an idiot.

It will, its rubbish and when it doesnt happen everyone will look at that walking corpse Alan Oliver

You got their telephone number mate? Otherwise, I guess you could always try phoning Anal and asking him.

I keep picturing him as Sid Hudgens from the movie L.A. Confidential; "off the record, on the QT, and very hush hush!". Slippery t***.

What happened to this thread, by the way? The OP has nothing to do with Anal anarl.

Thats my fault i didnt want to start a thread about it so i just searched for an oliver thread put it in here

I'm disappointed there's not been more people on this thread proclaiming how, if this is proven to be true, they will bare their arse in Fenwick's window, or eat their own hat or whatever...