Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

All the best in the future Dyer!

Yes, all the best. I only HOPE you break your legs and end your career, not actively WISH for it. You mediocre, overpaid, diseased little skank.

So you glad he's gone?

The "loyalty payment thing" is a rumour for which there hasn't been the slightest shred of confirmation in any published story.

Which puts it at EXACTLY the same level of believability as the "West Ham shady practices shown in this transfer" thing.

I'm afraid you're wrong. There have been precisely no mentions of a loyalty bonus by anyone at either club. The "West Ham shady practices thing" has been asserted by us and nothing has been denied by them. And who could forget that their "shady practices thing" nearly got them relegated last season. Just in the last few days, Derby have also complained about dodgy West Ham approaches to one of their players.

Meanwhile, the Joey Barton "loyalty bonus thing" came out into the open as fact. If it did in that case, why not in this one?

But, feel free to believe that West Ham are pure as the driven and Mort and Allardyce are liars, if that what makes you happy.

There you go again, taking things too far.

Because i have a doubt over an supposed allegation (and we were SO UPSET by their behaviour we were bought off with another £1m, according to you), i must hate the club? Fuck off, thats patehric even for a man of your limited means.

There you go again, taking things too far. Who said you hated the club?

Fair play. But who said Allardyce and Mort were liars? (although i know the answer to the Allardyce one, and it looked liek he was to ME as well, on that docuemntary).

Incredible. I rated Curbishley  but I can't see this transfer working out.

I hope Sam does not use this money on over-the-hill has beens at the 2 mill level but actually buys a player who can have an instant inpact on the team.

From where I'm sitting, looks to me like Curbishley is following Roeder's path in signing players without thinking of the overall team structure. loads off small attacking players running all over the place - none bad in their own right or used the right way, but completely pointless when played together.

Say he was on £60k a week we are also saving £3.12million in wages this year

£45k and its £2.34m for the year.

Either way we are effectively £10m+ better off from this deal

Think he was on 80k mate! Well that was his revised deal that fat cunt authorised!

On occassions he was class.

On Many occassions he was injured.

On all occasions he was a tosser.

On this occassion, he is someone elses problem - thank funk.

Onwards and upwards.

(P.S did WHU not once stop and think (about the players they have signed from us) - they did fuck all for NUFC)....

No - they thought, lets pay more for the players (than they paid) that will run all day but not much more.

I so hope there season finishes like its started.

Guest whizzer

Let's all say, Good Riddance!

West ham fans coming to our forum gonna start panicking :D

were not panicking, on his day he can be a great player. I think you need to get real, we only bought him as back up because Faubert is injured when he is back dyer will be keeping our bench warm.

On occassions he was class.

On Many occassions he was injured.

On all occasions he was a tosser.

On this occassion, he is someone elses problem - thank funk.

Onwards and upwards.

(P.S did WHU not once stop and think (about the players they have signed from us) - they did f*** all for NUFC)....

No - they thought, lets pay more for the players (than they paid) that will run all day but not much more.

I so hope there season finishes like its started.

I wouldn't say Dyer and Bellamy did nothing for Newcastle, they were key to us getting among the Champions League places and going on a pretty decent Champions League run. West Ham will be trying to get the best out of them obviously, and in Dyer's case keep him fit. It's a big ask but clubs like West Ham need to take some risks if they want to move up the table quickly. They should be looking at their defence as well mind, it still looks shocking.

Guest exilim

Let's all say, Good Riddance!

West ham fans coming to our forum gonna start panicking :D

were not panicking, on his day he can be a great player. I think you need to get real, we only bought him as back up because Faubert is injured when he is back dyer will be keeping our bench warm.

What if he gets injured again before he warms the bench? ;)

What's the fee?

In the region of £8 million. F*ckin happy days  :clap:

A profit then. Amazing.

This season gets better and better.

20% Of the profit or the sale, can`t remember goes to Ipswich but yeah its good to get our original fee back.  

Northern Monkey your hatred for Dyer is drama queen-tastic , fucking hell I don`t get on with the boy due to a prior falling out but I don`t wish him to break his legs. No one really likes him in his home town but they gave up wasting breath on slating him years ago . Will you be joining the Hammers board now to carry on the hatred, cease posting on here or find a new target ?  :lol: