Newcastle 1 - 0 Sampdoria (friendly) - post match reaction from page 24

NSG

Guest 22bnw

Looking forward to seeing Viduka and Smith. Very excited now. Should see Cacapa in the second half, fingers crossed.

Subs: Oba Martins, Steve Harper, Albert Luque, Peter Ramage, David Edgar, Paul Huntington, Matty Pattison, James Troisi, Andy Carroll, Shola Ameobi, Fraser Forster

Guest 22bnw

Looking forward to seeing Viduka and Smith. Very excited now. Should see Cacapa in the second half, fingers crossed.

Really Cacapa so soon?

No because he's not on the bench

Just looks utterly revamped doesn't it.

If someone had told me three and a bit months ago, that by this time Smith and Viduka would be playing alongside each other, i would have physically laughed them to death.

Guest 22bnw

Why isn`t Cacapa in the squad?

Because he hasn't been doing pre-season work, he's been in Brazil. He's only got 1 week's training behind him. All the other players had 2 or 3 before their first game.

If someone had told me three and a bit months ago, that by this time Smith and Viduka would be playing alongside each other, i would have physically bummed them to death.

FYP. ;)

Guest 22bnw

Actually i doubt we will see him in this game.......

Yep, because he's not in the squad... :idiot2:

Sarcasm mate, sarcasm. FFS

Its too hot outside for sarcasm, and I'm hungry.

If someone had told me three and a bit months ago, that by this time Smith and Viduka would be playing alongside each other, i would have physically laughed them to death.

Is your breath that bad?

Guest 22bnw

I had a dream Smith curled one into the top right hand corner in the leazes end, wait and see ;)

You're not supposed to tell us that until after he does it...the dream is ruined now  :undecided:

Is your breath that bad?

The sheer decibels of my laughter would have formed such massive soundwaves that the vibrations would have liquidised them. That was my thinking.

Guest 22bnw

Is your breath that bad?

The sheer decibels of my laughter would have formed such massive soundwaves that the vibrations would have liquidised them. That was my thinking.

That's talent mate

I had a dream Smith curled one into the top right hand corner in the leazes end, wait and see ;)

You're not supposed to tell us that until after he does it...the dream is ruined now  :undecided:

Worked for Ambrose against Bolton  :celb:

Good to see Taylor and Butt back, should mean they'll be alright to start at Bolton.

With Butt back it gives us options rather than the midfield picking itself. Geremi can go to right back or right wing and Smith can move up front.