José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

In all honesty it seemed like there was never going to be another option other than him leaving, noises all pointed that way.

COME ON FAT BOY! GET M'BENGUE IN THEN!!

I'd be well pleased if we got 14 mil.

I'd be more pleased if we got £25million.

Well, yeah but we wont ever get that kinda of wedge for him.

we won't get £14m for him either.

I'd consider him probably the best 'buyable' left back in the league now. Cole and Evra are obviously out of reach of rival clubs, and only Baines is comparable.

I know his contract is running down, but we should be looking for a big fee.

Guest Roger Kint

If Villa are struggling to get £16m for Young who is in the same position and English i cant see us getting over £10m for Enrique especially when foreign clubs can talk to him in 7 months. Anything over £8m plus clauses for Int caps, sell ons etc will be good business in todays climate.

If Villa are struggling to get £16m for Young who is in the same position and English i cant see us getting over £10m for Enrique especially when foreign clubs can talk to him in 7 months. Anything over £8m plus clauses for Int caps, sell ons etc will be good business in todays climate.

Logically you're probably right, but if it happens I'll still be disappointed with that amount.

Guest Roger Kint

Logically you're probably right, but if it happens I'll still be disappointed with that amount.

Cant see us getting over £10m at all. Rather focus on future fees than the actual cash fee, will probably work out better in the long run considering he could sit tight and leave for nowt.

That Nufcinside info, isn't it someone off footy mad pretending to be ITK to prove a point?

Yeah, but I wish they'd do it the other way round.

Ie instead of starting rumours that Enrique's off and our targets all want to sign for someone else, why not make up that Enrique wants to stay and we're after some great players or that our targets are close to signing?

After all, the point he's trying to prove is that his rumours can be repeated all over the place and therefore all he's doing if it comes off is reinforcing through other media (and then therefore possibly across the globe) that we're getting turned down by targets and existing players want out. It paints a bad picture of the club as being an unfavourable place to go and might make impressionable targets think twice about joinging us.

Ie I think he's being a bit of a nobber really. Though he possibly doesn't realise it.