José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I don't think he has that much influence, no, but if there's even the smallest chance that his actions are creating even the smallest negative vibe about Newcastle United, then if he's anything of a fan he'll wind his fucking neck in and stop being a dick.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Premlinary talks have been held between us and Enrique's advisors according to todays Journal.

Positive or negative? Does it say

It is very rare swap deals happen but if Jose goes/wants to leave & Cetlic want FF would anyone else consider using FF as bait to get Izaguirre or am I going solo on this.

Why the fuck would Enrique go to Celtic?

Guest taps01

It is very rare swap deals happen but if Jose goes/wants to leave & Cetlic want FF would anyone else consider using FF as bait to get Izaguirre or am I going solo on this.

Why the f*** would Enrique go to Celtic?

Why would anyone go to Celtic!

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Really?

I doubt he would but I reckon FF (FRASER FORSTER) would.

He didn't mention anything about Enrique going to Celtic.

:kasper:

He didn't mention anything about Enrique going to Celtic.

Ash it is not really a surprise Colocho missing the point.

I see HullFC are leading the charge on signings for next season. The hooker seems canny.

I doubt he would but I reckon FF (FRASER FORSTER) would.

Whoops ... Can see us selling him to them this summer, unless we give him the number one shirt next season. Would rather see him sent out on loan though.

We can do better than Izaguirre.

Guest taps01

We can do better than Izaguirre.

A lot better, id stay clear of signing spl players.  Id rather someone from the championship!

If Jose has any doubts about leaving now's the time to strike the deal. The club have shown they meant business by bidding for M'Bengue, now they've "ended" their interest and have reportedly shoved a bumper contract under Enrique's nose. I think we've played this great. he knows we aren't going to sit around and pine, either join the push for next season or make it clear he wasn't going to stay in any situation.

If Jose has any doubts about leaving now's the time to strike the deal. The club have shown they meant business by bidding for M'Bengue, now they've "ended" their interest and have reportedly shoved a bumper contract under Enrique's nose. I think we've played this great. he knows we aren't going to sit around and pine, either join the push for next season or make it clear he wasn't going to stay in any situation.

:thup: