José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Do you expect Ashley to think "one of my players is ranting about me on twitter, but I won't do anything about it because of previous mistakes I've made myself"?

How is it relevant that he has made bigger mistakes then Jose?

Yet again I can't believe I'm having to spell it out but here goes

Actually fuck it, waste of my time

Don't make irrelevant posts if you don't want people to question them.

My point is very clear to anyone who's head isn't stuck up their arse

Your just pathetic.

:lol: Bloody hell man neesy, every time.

Guest neesy111

Do you expect Ashley to think "one of my players is ranting about me on twitter, but I won't do anything about it because of previous mistakes I've made myself"?

How is it relevant that he has made bigger mistakes then Jose?

Yet again I can't believe I'm having to spell it out but here goes

Actually fuck it, waste of my time

Don't make irrelevant posts if you don't want people to question them.

My point is very clear to anyone who's head isn't stuck up their arse

Your just pathetic.

:lol: Bloody hell man neesy, every time.

:thup:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/AlbertoLuque/198700_10150251990460911_667765910_8067405_1621029_n.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/AlbertoLuque/kinnear1.jpg

My feelings exactly I can wait until he leave this club he is toxic for the young lad. When they score at least he should be happy for their effort. I know he doesn't care for the club but at least he should be happy for the young lad. If I was a strong owner I would have sign a decent player and make him rot in the reserve for one whole year.

One desired effect of Jose's outburst will of course have been to reduce the price we can get for him.

The only people who can reduce the price is us. Why Cunny Dalglish has suddenly decided to play wheeler dealer after spaffing £20m on Jordan Henderson is beyond me. I don't see why we are obliged to drop the price because Enrique's following the scouse prompts.

Guest Roger Kint

One desired effect of Jose's outburst will of course have been to reduce the price we can get for him.

The only people who can reduce the price is us. Why Cunny Dalglish has suddenly decided to play wheeler dealer after spaffing £20m on Jordan Henderson is beyond me. I don't see why we are obliged to drop the price because Enrique's following the scouse prompts.

Its beyond me how you cant see they are two totally different situations.

Henderson is English, overrated, younger and had years on his contract and his club/himself didnt want to leave.

Whereas we could see Jose sign a pre contract in 6 months, wants to go and any chance of getting a fee for him reduces by the day.

Guest Roger Kint

pre-contract with foreign club. Rather that than selling him for £5-7 million to cunny (!!) dalglish

Never understand this attitude, people gambling on him giving two squirts of piss if we deny him a move.

pre-contract with foreign club. Rather that than selling him for £5-7 million to cunny (!!) dalglish

Never understand this attitude, people gambling on him giving two squirts of p*ss if we deny him a move.

The thing is I rate Enrique very highly, and rather not play against him. We have the money and rather he signed a pre-contract with a foreign club than strengthen one of our competitors. It's not about denying him a move, its about rejecting shit offers. Enrique is worth a lot of money in todays market, he's still relatively young, got PL experience and is one of the best left-backs in the league. For £5million we wouldn't even be able to sign a decent left-back. It's a position where the World is right now lacking quality. France has couple of decent ones, then there is Marcelo, Lahm, AssCole and Baines.

Is it immature to just think, fuck him? Everyone knows what our transfer policy is like, everybody knows what our owner is like - including all the other players, the manager, the fans - what we've done well in the past two seasons is to galvanise, get together and keep moving on in spite of Mike Ashley and his unarguably crappy tenure over our club.

This kind of teenage outburst does nothing for that progress - we get it Jose, you're frustrated that the team sells our best players when we are getting close to potentially achieving. Beileve me, I've had an in interest in Newcastle United long before you have. We understand you're a talented lad, and if you want to play at a team which doesn't have an owner content to hold us back as a competitive entity for his own profit then, while we'd be gutted because you've been a canny player these last 2 years, then it's fair enough. But maybe try and have an ounce of respect for what we fans and other players, and Pardew to be fair, are trying to do - not complain about it, work with what we have got and try and push on, slowly but surely, to achieve something despite the massive Jabba the Hut-shaped handicap we have.

Guest Roger Kint

Never understand this attitude, people gambling on him giving two squirts of p*ss if we deny him a move.

The thing is I rate Enrique very highly, and rather not play against him. We have the money and rather he signed a pre-contract with a foreign club than strengthen one of our competitors. It's not about denying him a move, its about rejecting s*** offers. Enrique is worth a lot of money in todays market, he's still relatively young, got PL experience and is one of the best left-backs in the league. For £5million we wouldn't even be able to sign a decent left-back. It's a position where the World is right now lacking quality. France has couple of decent ones, then there is Marcelo, Lahm, AssCole and Baines.

If he is playing disinterested and halfarsed he wont exactly be playing for us will he? Brilliant for team spirit when the other players know they have a liability alongside them in such a key position.

Quite how you can go from 'we have the money' to 'For £5m we wouldnt even be able to sgn a decent Left Back'........

This isnt Football Manager man, when a player doesnt give a shit he is worthless(Owen),  you are effectively writing off £8m(including wages etc) and for what? A stupid personal opinion about another team getting him while we still need a replacement which wont happen while he is here?

Guest Roger Kint

Is it immature to just think, f*** him? Everyone knows what our transfer policy is like, everybody knows what our owner is like - including all the other players, the manager, the fans - what we've done well in the past two seasons is to galvanise, get together and keep moving on in spite of Mike Ashley and his unarguably crappy tenure over our club.

This kind of teenage outburst does nothing for that progress - we get it Jose, you're frustrated that the team sells our best players when we are getting close to potentially achieving. Beileve me, I've had an in interest in Newcastle United long before you have. We understand you're a talented lad, and if you want to play at a team which doesn't have an owner content to hold us back as a competitive entity for his own profit then, while we'd be gutted because you've been a canny player these last 2 years, then it's fair enough. But maybe try and have an ounce of respect for what we fans and other players, and Pardew to be fair, are trying to do - not complain about it, work with what we have got and try and push on, slowly but surely, to achieve something despite the massive Jabba the Hut-shaped handicap we have.

I agree. As i thought he wanted out before the season ended i still think this outburst(while true) is more excuse than his reason imo

The thing is I rate Enrique very highly, and rather not play against him. We have the money and rather he signed a pre-contract with a foreign club than strengthen one of our competitors. It's not about denying him a move, its about rejecting s*** offers. Enrique is worth a lot of money in todays market, he's still relatively young, got PL experience and is one of the best left-backs in the league. For £5million we wouldn't even be able to sign a decent left-back. It's a position where the World is right now lacking quality. France has couple of decent ones, then there is Marcelo, Lahm, AssCole and Baines.

If he is playing disinterested and halfarsed he wont exactly be playing for us will he? Brilliant for team spirit when the other players know they have a liability alongside them in such a key position.

Quite how you can go from 'we have the money' to 'For £5m we wouldnt even be able to sgn a decent Left Back'........

This isnt Football Manager man, when a player doesnt give a s*** he is worthless(Owen),  you are effectively writing off £8m(including wages etc) and for what? A stupid personal opinion about another team getting him while we still need a replacement which wont happen while he is here?

You don't get it do you, its not about personal opinion of another team. I believe that with him we stand a bigger chance of progressing, I'd take a gamble on Enrique as I believe Jonas and Colo would probably make sure he doesn't play halfarsed. I'm just against letting him go for shit money to ANY (!!!!!!!!!!!) club in the PL. I just think that if we sell him for £5-7m we probably get someone shit in or rely on Dummet and Ferguson.

Life is for the adventurous man! Take a gamble ;)

Well the truth is that after he started turning heads last season he didn't play as well, am I right?  I remember getting a lot of attention after playing at a very high level and playing less so after the window closed in January.  he looked like he was going to be in demand and despit going into his last year, I remember figures of up to 12M being discussed.  Interest seems to have cooled considerably and I don't see any clubs, CL or otherwise, banging down the door for him.

If he plays like he did in the second half of this past season (which is still good, don't get me wrong),  I don't see him making any more than he is now and I don't see a really big club walking him in to the first team either.  He may get CL football but it'll be off the bench, IMO.  Maybe he would go to a fringe CL club (like Liverpool) and start but I still don't think he'd make more than he is now and wouldn't substantially closer to CL football than he is now.

Of course, if he playes like he did in the first half of the season, he could write his own ticket, but that remains to be seen.

Guest Roger Kint

This isnt Football Manager man, when a player doesnt give a s*** he is worthless(Owen),  you are effectively writing off £8m(including wages etc) and for what? A stupid personal opinion about another team getting him while we still need a replacement which wont happen while he is here?

You don't get it do you, its not about personal opinion of another team. I believe that with him we stand a bigger chance of progressing, I'd take a gamble on Enrique as I believe Jonas and Colo would probably make sure he doesn't play halfarsed. I'm just against letting him go for s*** money to ANY (!!!!!!!!!!!) club in the PL. I just think that if we sell him for £5-7m we probably get someone s*** in or rely on Dummet and Ferguson.

Life is for the adventurous man! Take a gamble ;)

You talk about progressing by holding on to a player who wants away? LOL at Jonas & Colo having some magical hold on him too......You are right though, i dont get it after all theres never been a footballer transferred in history that was a success for under £7m i should have seen sense and accepted it as you have.

Its beyond me how you cant see they are two totally different situations.

Henderson is English, overrated, younger and had years on his contract and his club/himself didnt want to leave.

Whereas we could see Jose sign a pre contract in 6 months, wants to go and any chance of getting a fee for him reduces by the day.

I just don't see why Enrique should be able to dictate the price by throwing a strop on behalf of his new scouse overlords. Yes we will have to compromise but that was always going to be the case anyway. It's not a case of Jose throws a hissy and we drop a couple of million on cue.

I wonder how he will do at another club and how long it will take for him to adapt.  He took a while to settle in here but of course that was a new country and language and he is now older.  He has a good understanding with Colo and Jonas on the pitch around him and those two have scarcely missed a game to date so he is is very used to having the same players around him in most matches.

He did play well after January - certainly in some games e.g. Blackburn away where he was outstanding.