José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Everyone needs to stop putting Newcastle United down. The day a player doesn't want to play for this magnificent club, regardless of the board or 'ambition', they can f*** off as far as I'm concerned. Give him credit for his services, but that's all.

Guest Stephen927

So long Jose, sweet prince.

Got to look at the club for fault here, we simply haven't shown much ambition this window. I think given a few meaningful signings and he would have put pen to paper. Liverpool have shown ambition in chasing their targets. We have allowed circumstance and opportunity for cheap deals to shape our transfer window.

@McNallyMirror Brian McNally

Hearing from reliable Liverpool sources that Jose Enrique fee is “a tad over £5m.” So seems Newcastle sold at a slight loss. #nufc #lfc

7 minutes ago

Hearing from reliable Liverpool sources that Jose Enrique fee is “a tad over £5m.” So seems Newcastle sold at a slight loss. #nufc #lfc

7 minutes ago

Sounds reliable.

7 minutes ago

Sounds reliable.

Yes Brian "Mackem"Nally is the one you can count on to tell the truth.

What is the point in owning/ running a football club without ambition?  the league is a competition, therefore a clubs purpose must be to compete?

Not always. There are plenty of clubs whos ambition is to just stay in the division and reap the financial gains each year. We're one of them.

reap the financial gains ? how many run at a profit ?

Doesnt matter, they earn a hell of a lot more in the Premier League than in the Championship.

so reap the finacial gains really means do as best you can without going under ?

How much money do clubs get in the likes of the Championship for TV etc? Compare that to the Premier League. Some clubs are happy to sit around midtable and get that money, rather than sink to the 2nd tier and not get it. The money is going somewhere if the club is getting it and not using it.

does that even make sense ?

where the money goes has been done to death and yes i believe we could spend a bit more than we have (still think we will aswell)

Whats so hard to understand? Clubs get a hell of a lot more money in the Premier League than the Championship, so some are happy to stay in the Premier League and pick it up. By that I mean staying around midtable and not spending enough to make that move to the top 6 or top 4. Ambition equals safe in the middle of the table each year.

7 minutes ago

Sounds reliable.

Yes Brian "Mackem"Nally is the one you can count on to tell the truth.

Yes :harry:

Guest Howaythetoon

You can't really blame him for leaving but he is just another football mercenary. He has pissed the club about as much as he claims to have been pissed about and for that I hope his career comes to fuck all. Bitter? You bet. I hope Cattermole goe sin hard, really hard... cunt!

Guest Howaythetoon

He's got what he wanted -- more money at a richer club and a higher profile in Spain. Hope he collides with Carroll on the training ground and they both break a leg.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He's got what he wanted -- more money at a richer club and a higher profile in Spain. Hope he collides with Carroll on the training ground and they both break a leg.