José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest sicko2ndbest

Balague singing his praises on SSN now. :)

Caught the back end of it about english clubs being prepared to pay big money for players playing in positions of short supply.

What else was there dave?

Nowt bloody new! :lol:

Just that he was a promising player on the verge of the Spanish national side, and told his background a bit. Said the fee reflected the fact there is a serious lack of very good left backs around.

Nowt bloody new! :lol:

Just that he was a promising player on the verge of the Spanish national side, and told his background a bit. Said the fee reflected the fact there is a serious lack of very good left backs around.

What he said.

Guest 22bnw
"It will also help me to have people like Nolberto Solano and Albert Luque to speak to. Albert says he is going to take care of me at Newcastle."

Uh oh...

Guest Geordie Boyo

He said nobody from la liga came in for him, which is quite worrying. He has however become a key player for villarreal and is on the verge of making a step up to play for the national side. He said he'd made the right career choice at the right time because of that.

"Your my friend now Dave"

Can already see Luque banging on his hotel room door with a load of presents and a card saying "please be my friend".

More likely off banging his new wife I reckon, he's a fool if not!!

Guest sicko2ndbest

:-X

<Football clips are not allowed on the forum.>

Its a free for all, quick grab what you can, the goverment have been overthrown

Edited: Bit quicker on that one Dave!

42 pages for a player who no-ones really seen. Spanish players Left back = ratings.

:nods:

Well Luque holds the record for longest topic doesn't he and now this lad gets 42 pages for signing.

Luque = mongs.