José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

People wanting Sunderland to win, man. Think about it. We want as much pressure on them next week as possible in front of their gurning masses, the best thing for that is a resounding Liverpool win today.

Suarez is the key to their season. If he gets fucked, they're fucked.

I think Downing is the key..He's the only one in that team who's capable of delivering the crossers Carroll needs..Suarez I'm not certain about..A Ajax-supporter said he only scored against the weaker teams in the dutch league..He didn't cope against the best..So hopefully his performance home against Spurs was representative for such a syndrom..

How about when he tore Manchester U a new one?

That's Liverpool supporters' main reference when it comes to Suarez' abilities. But they forget to mention that both Ferdinand and Vidic didn't play that day...The central defense consisted of Evans who's a shit player, and an undeveloped Smalling..For Suarez as an attacker, that's a huge difference in the quality of the opponent

Suarez is the key to their season. If he gets f***ed, they're f***ed.

I think Downing is the key..He's the only one in that team who's capable of delivering the crossers Carroll needs..Suarez I'm not certain about..A Ajax-supporter said he only scored against the weaker teams in the dutch league..He didn't cope against the best..So hopefully his performance home against Spurs was representative for such a syndrom..

Downing is more key than Suarez? :mackems: :mackems: Good one!

Pip :thup: I agree. They can't do it without him. He's the only thing between midfield and attack which is stopping them hoying it up to Carroll.

Suarez is the key to their season. If he gets fucked, they're fucked.

Henderson is a good crosser. As are Adam, Enrique, Johnson and Gerrard...

As much as I dislike Liverpool and want them to fail this season we need them to smash Sunderland today. They have a feel good factor, they think they've made positive signings this summer to it would be good to see their optimism crushed, and heaps a lot of pressure on them next week, that being said the same will be said by them lot about us.

Guest ykmkmdd

Put Enrique in my fantasy team - thought it might help dull the pain of watching him have a stormer for the dippers.....