José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

One of the commentators said it's common sence that he shouldn't of been booked for how important the goal was, I agree, but whats wrog with taking your top off in anyway?, they all do it at the end of a game.

And yet,you never see it in Women's Football...

One of the commentators said it's common sence that he shouldn't of been booked for how important the goal was, I agree, but whats wrog with taking your top off in anyway?, they all do it at the end of a game.

I was told it was something to do with sponsorship (or the lack of it when no shirt is on show). I didn't believe it at first but given the way the authorities conduct themselves during a World Cup it wouldn't surprise me.

To be honest, the ref's have a hard enough job trying to run a match without having to memorize who has/has not scored goals for a club.

To be honest, the ref's have a hard enough job trying to run a match without having to memorize who has/has not scored goals for a club.

I think the whole fact of it practically promoting us is pretty easy to relise.

I was told it was something to do with sponsorship (or the lack of it when no shirt is on show). I didn't believe it at first but given the way the authorities conduct themselves during a World Cup it wouldn't surprise me.

I always assumed it was something to do with time wasting.

isnt it just to do with over elabaerate celebrations ?

isnt it just to do with over elabaerate celebrations ?

The sponsorship thing, like David Icke said, was mentioned on QI like. It must be true  :pow:

dare i say it...he didn't have one of his better games tonight.

http://www.ourbc.com/travel_bc/bc_cities/yellowhead_hwy/photos/fly_rod_640.jpg

seriously he didn't. not fishing. the wide polayer got past him twice though he got back to put a challenge in and put him off (i've never seen anyone get past him twice) and he didnt bomb past jonas much, lots of two and three touches when normally one would have done. in fact i'd say he was slightly below his usual standard.