José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest Stephen927

I already have :lol:

Gejon82 Jon Lockwood

@

@Josenufc3 I think you need to keep stuff like that quiet Jose, other managers could change their tactics if they know certain things.

:lol:

To be fair to Jose, any manager who would base his teams tactics around a tweet is a fool.

How many times has Ferguson claimed to the press that a star player is injured, only for them to be suddenly fit on the day of a big game.

If managers use Twitter as a source for finding about the opposition, then it will be used for innumberable double-bluffs.

Guest Stephen927

To be fair to Jose, any manager who would base his teams tactics around a tweet is a fool.

How many times had Ferguson claimed to the press that a star player is injured, only for them to be suddenly fit on the day of a big game.

If managers use Twitter as a source for finding about the opposition, then it will be used for innumberable double-bluffs.

It is the way the game is going. Soon, there will be no team talks, instead we will have tweet talks, whereby laptops are used to translate the message from the manager to the players. All players will be fitted with PDA's to read tweets on the run, far more effective than listening to the shouts from the dugout.

As soon as there's anyone on Twitter with something interesting to say they get censored. Annoying.

No fear, Ranger's account will still be available.

Not if Pardew bans them. :laugh:

Don't think he has anything to worry about in regards to Ranger's tweets:

loooooooool dat cream.. Das a madnessss

ol.. Da only thing keeping me strong is the gym..There aint nothing else lol.. Nd nandos ;) but aint no jamaican shops.

Literally no clue most of the time. May be an issue in regards to communication when on the pitch? :lol:

As soon as there's anyone on Twitter with something interesting to say they get censored. Annoying.

No fear, Ranger's account will still be available.

Not if Pardew bans them. :laugh:

Don't think he has anything to worry about in regards to Ranger's tweets:

loooooooool dat cream.. Das a madnessss

Obviously talking about long ball tactics, the first "word" is the hint there. Cream means over the top so he means the long balls are going over the top. We don't have any German's in the team so I don't know what he is hinting at with Das but he basically means the constant long balls are madness.

ol.. Da only thing keeping me strong is the gym..There aint nothing else lol.. Nd nandos ;) but aint no jamaican shops.

Talking about strong and the gym means he is hinting Guthrie is weak as piss, Nandos is in relation to Kevin Nolans celebration which he thinks is shit. Jamaican shops means he wants us to sign Javon Hines from Villa.

Literally no clue most of the time.  May be an issue in regards to communication when on the pitch? :lol:

Have translated for you.

Did anyone suggest he was dropped because of it??? Think he needs to keep quiet now like.

Aye, can see it getting out of hand.

It doesn't really make sense anyway. :lol:

I know. Bloody foreigners coming over here and taking our jobs.

@msidouglas said:

As for Enrique Twitter-gate... Fans are wrong to say #nufc/Pardew stopping Enrique from interacting w/ fans. Just don't want him putting out team info!

storm in a coffee cup. pardews reaction was a wry comment about finding out by tweet if enrique will be fit for wigan, humurous reaction to me. my guess is enrique will just have been told not to be so stupid in future.