José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Do we know if he's really ditching his Twitter? :( He's like a little kid, bless him, shits himself everytime something gets a bit out of hand and wants to redeem himself by trying to completely eliminate what he done :lol:

I'm back on twitter but I will only speak Spanish because an avid misunderstandings. So hello to everyone again

It's the last time I'll use twitter if I create new problems it definitely fails

:celb:

I'm back on twitter but I will only speak Spanish because an avid misunderstandings. So hello to everyone again

It's the last time I'll use twitter if I create new problems it definitely fails

are you translate to us everything he says?

He said that last time. the thing is, the injury furore caused would've still happened if he said it in Spanish. It's not like every English person in the world would've been oblivious to what he said :lol:

He said that last time. the thing is, the injury furore caused would've still happened if he said it in Spanish. It's not like every English person in the world would've been oblivious to what he said :lol:

Exactly. Hardly rocket science all this. Just don't tweet about stuff first team affairs and stick to just shooting the shit on twitter.

are you translate to us everything he says?

Can't you?

Asked him when Ben Arfa will sign.

"He el sign tomorrow."

@Josenufc3 That's it Jose.

@AlanBigDickPardew Sorry GAF! I didn't tell hem and dem bout sign Larsson from Birmigan doh.

AlanBigDickPardew :lol: :lol:

I think he MIGHT have set up a proper facebook account:

Josenufc3 José Enrique Sánchez

is similar picture this profile but is no that one

That fan one he set up earlier has a picture nothing like his twitter pic.

Fingers crossed.