José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Someone has commented on Jose's wall:

Hola Jose. Perdón si mi español no es bueno. Gran verle atrás en aquí. ¡Howay los muchachos!

Then some other guy has commented:

Dude, there is no spanish for 'howay the lads' why did you put it in a translator LOL

:lol:

I've missed all the epicness! Why does every link here keep saying content unavailable? :(

Probably need to be friends with him to see his albums. Or just have facebook as a bare minimum if he's gone all open with his privacy settings, I dunno.

I've missed all the epicness! Why does every link here keep saying content unavailable? :(

Probably need to be friends with him to see his albums. Or just have facebook as a bare minimum if he's gone all open with his privacy settings, I dunno.

Hopefully he'll accept me then :(

A very minute few work though :undecided:

A very minute few work though :undecided:

He's been meddling with his privacy settings a while ago, though. Now you can't see his e-mail address and so on anymore. Maybe did something with photo privacy as well?

I dunno though, could be anything. :lol: