Setanta - AVOID

MidfieldGeneral

Guest mobiius

Ive only just signed up last month to catch the juve game and i think its good for what you pay did it all online was watching within 10mins. i wouldnt bother trying to speak to customer services just send a registered letter telling them you want to cancel and stop Direct Debits.

Guest Eagon

I signed up before the celtic game, no problems so far. We have multiroom but Setanta only shows up on the viewing card no. that i registered.  Picture quality is a little worse than sky sports but still very watchable. I signed up by phone because from what I could tell they wanted the tenner connection fee via the website and when i pressed the red button it quoted £13 a month.  When I called I got the lady to explain all the charges and she said there was no connection fee. It was switched on about an hour later.

Guest puretoon

We tried by sky last night, got so far then backed out. Just very apprehensive. Would rather have Prem +-cheaper and you know where your are with that.

Think having to contact to cancel every time is off putting-tis for us anyway. So far other half's not bothering but will see.

BTW-that £10 set up fee is a 'one off'-so I was told anway.

Just seen that "[email protected]" is browsing the forum,  so i'll take this moment to say,  i've had it for a couple of weeks now,  and its been top notch so far.  Ordered online,  came on after about 30 minutes.  :thup:  Don't let 1 persons experience put you off.

(if you wanna give me a free years subscription for that,  then its much apprieciated :D)

Just seen that "[email protected]" is browsing the forum,  so i'll take this moment to say,  i've had it for a couple of weeks now,  and its been top notch so far.  Ordered online,  came on after about 30 minutes.  :thup:  Don't let 1 persons experience put you off.

(if you wanna give me a free years subscription for that,  then its much apprieciated :D)

He's mute.

He's mute.

At £100 it's costing twice as much as Prem Plus used to for the Premier League games. I suppose you get other sports though, and this might swing me.

That would mean I'm paying £53.50/month for telly. :(

Peanuts

43.50 - all the Sky shit

10.00 - multi room

10.00 - Sky HD

10.00 - Setanta

73.50 a month. I need to sort my fucking life out.

Guest optimistic nit

To Mr Simon Dolton: I am also a satisfied customer of yours. If you browse the help forum you will realise i'm off to france soon, care to give me any advice about it?

Fancy giving me a free subscription btw? i'll say how great setanta is every time a "setanta are a bunch of wankers" thread comes up.

At £100 it's costing twice as much as Prem Plus used to for the Premier League games. I suppose you get other sports though, and this might swing me.

That would mean I'm paying £53.50/month for telly. :(

Peanuts

43.50 - all the Sky shit

10.00 - multi room

10.00 - Sky HD

10.00 - Setanta

73.50 a month. I need to sort my fucking life out.

Multiroom doesn't bother me, holding off on HD for now, not enough content imo.

Guest optimistic nit

apparently they'll be replaced by sky one, sky sports 1 and something else on pay per view though. Depending on how much they'd be a week, i'd rather those three than sky news, ssn and sky 3.

Guest optimistic nit

possably. Its where i watched the replay of the game i mentioned to you earlier. Don't know about live though or freeview, it has live on sky. in fact iirc it does have some live games.