Predictions : The Next four games

Lloydie

Fulham Away - draw, maybbe sneak a win?

Derby Home - win

Wigan Away - draw

Chelsea Away - lose, and most likely in an embarassing fashion

That second line's pretty optimistic for you.... you think we'll win a game!

Derby Home - win

Wigan Away - draw

Whats it got to do with optimism, or pessimism for that matter. I was honest, and in my opinion realistic. Sorry if that dispels whatever pathetic preconception you were building up.

Derby Home - win

Wigan Away - draw

Whats it got to do with optimism, or pessimism for that matter. I was honest, and in my opinion realistic. Sorry if that dispels whatever pathetic preconception you were building up.

:lol:

Someone not get any over the weekend? ;)

Derby Home - win

Wigan Away - draw

Fusking sneak a win is right. Get out of jail free, we were very very lucky to get the penalty.

I agree. Ludicrous challenge to put in.

No one go calling me 'forum police' or owt like that cos that's not what i'm trying to be, but this thread's really quite good, so if we just leave it whilst the four fixtures have been played, i reckon it'll be better. Rather than just predicting the next one, ie Man City in this case, cos it sorta takes the fun outta it. Just suggesting lark. :D

We'll draw 0-0 with Derby and all hell will break loose on here, then we'll beat Wigan 2-0 and turn over Chelsea 2-1 and a petition for Allardyce to have a statue of himself holding a clipboard outside the ground will gather thousands of signatures. Unfortunately the 4-0 horror show at home to Man City will see fans boo so loudly a minor earthquake will reverberate through Newcastle, then fans start hurling chairs and bricks at the dugout on the 70 minute mark when Emre replaces Martins, killing Allardyce, McDermott and already substituted Micheal Owen to death in a massive pool of blood. 7 points.

We'll draw 0-0 with Derby and all hell will break loose on here, then we'll beat Wigan 2-0 and turn over Chelsea 2-1 and a petition for Allardyce to have a statue of himself holding a clipboard outside the ground will gather thousands of signatures. Unfortunately the 4-0 horror show at home to Man City will see fans boo so loudly a minor earthquake will reverberate through Newcastle, then fans start hurling chairs and bricks at the dugout on the 70 minute mark when Emre replaces Martins, killing Allardyce, McDermott and already substituted Micheal Owen to death in a massive pool of blood. 7 points.

7 points seems like a good return from those four games IMO

I think we could easily get a draw or win against Chelsea, they have no Drogba and possibly no Terry, believe! :thup:

Edit:

ok for the chelsea game drogba and terry will be injured. so if we are going to get a result weve never had a better chance!

Aye