Bolton VS Newcastle build up etc

Decky

I would think its GOTTA be the featured match tonight on FOOTBALL FIRST on sky, so at least we should get to see the whole match (even if we do know the result) later on. :clap2:

3-1 to the toon by the way,dooks, smith & milner.....my cup has always been half full  :celb:

Watch it without knowing the result, much better that way :)

For anyone who doesnt know, its 8.25pm for the full featured game, 10.15 for the extended highlights, SS1. Hope we are the featured game, certainly should be given that this is Big Sam's first return to the club/team he built up.

Guest LucaAltieri

Ramage, Cacapa, Shola, Solano and Fraser Forster on the bench.

That's a shite bench. If we're not winning by the hour mark then we've about had it.

Guest dazzertoon

Its being shown over at www.desizsports.net they are showing it in winamp, fink you have to sign up to forum to view it

That's a shite bench. If we're not winning by the hour mark then we've about had it.

Not sure I agree with that. Solano will still give his all and Ameobi, with his bigger physique these days, can hustle their defence.

Whilst Cacapa should give us a reliable option if a Defender is lost through injury.

Agree, it's not ideal but I've seen a lot worse.

Guest LucaAltieri

Not sure I agree with that. Solano will still give his all and Ameobi, with his bigger physique these days, can hustle their defence.

Whilst Cacapa should give us a reliable option if a Defender is lost through injury.

Agree, it's not ideal but I've seen a lot worse.

I'll let you have Solano (might be able to change the game a bit) but I don't see any of the others coming off the bench and having a serious impact. Certainly nothing that will grab us a goal.

Ameobi on for Smith/Viduka/Martins/Milner is not a move that would fill me with hope.

Guest samjack

I would think its GOTTA be the featured match tonight on FOOTBALL FIRST on sky, so at least we should get to see the whole match (even if we do know the result) later on. :clap2:

3-1 to the toon by the way,dooks, smith & milner.....my cup has always been half full  :celb:

Watch it without knowing the result, much better that way :)

For anyone who doesnt know, its 8.25pm for the full featured game, 10.15 for the extended highlights, SS1. Hope we are the featured game, certainly should be given that this is Big Sam's first return to the club/team he built up.

Yeah i would love to be able to do that....ala likely lads  mackems.gif...but i i i just can't do it !!!!

Guest tuppence

i'´m watchin it on premiere! ;)

Is there anywhere i can get a link to watch the match live on the internet anywhere mate ?

Cheers

Holds breath.

Could we PM it to him?