Decky

This looks ok for tomorrow

-----------------------------------Harper--------------------------------

Solano------------Taylor------------------Rozehnal-------N'Zogbia

------------------------Geremi-----------Butt--------------------------

----------Smith----------------------------------------Milner-----------

-----------------------------Viduka---Martins--------------------------

Guest Craig_NUFC

Bolton squad: Jaaskelainen, Hunt, Meite, Faye, Michalik, Cid, Samuel, Alonso, Guthrie, Campo, McCann, Speed, Nolan, Diouf, Davies, Anelka, Helguson, Vaz Te, Al Habsi.

Guest Bramble OG

one of the front two will be a bit knackered I suppose...freshness in the attack seems to be the most common substitution in football...ain't rocket science!

Knackerd after 65mins??...oh well i suppose Viduka could be

Squad: Harper, Carr, N'Zogbia, Rozehnal, Taylor, Solano, Milner, Geremi, Butt, Smith, Viduka, Martins, Ameobi, Luque, Ramage, Edgar, Huntingdon, Pattison, Cacapa, Enrique.

Oops, Alan...

Squad: Harper, Carr, N'Zogbia, Rozehnal, Taylor, Solano, Milner, Geremi, Butt, Smith, Viduka, Martins, Ameobi, Luque, Ramage, Edgar, Huntingdon, Pattison, Cacapa, Enrique.

Oops, Alan...

That's the preliminary squad, not the squad of 16

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

I'm so excited tomorrow.... Proper looking forward to it.... I'll be there with me scarf in the air goin mental at the front... haha... I honestly cant wait!!

:yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :indi: :indi: :indi:

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Who are Boltons main signings?

Theyve signed J-Lloyd Samuel and Gavin McCann. Thats probably the most well known signings... Oh actually theyve sign Mikel Alonso (Xavi Alonsos older bro)

Who are Boltons main signings?

Theyve signed J-Lloyd Samuel and Gavin McCann. Thats probably the most well known signings... Oh actually theyve sign Mikel Alonso (Xavi Alonsos older bro)

Wilhelmsson & Braaten were probably Bolton's best signings - two quality wingers who could have caused trouble....but their international clearence hasn't come through in time.   :thup:

I can tell you the following certainties about tomorrows game:

Both teams will field eleven players, with five substitutes.

Both teams will select a goalkeeper. The name of the Newcastle goalkeeper will end with 'er'.

Kick-off will occur at least twice.

The ball will leave the centre circle.

The referee will blow his whistle.

The ball will move during the game.

The players will move during the game.

JLloyd Samuel will be shit.

Guest Craig_NUFC

This is from training today ahead of the game

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/76048285.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935F875963FC567DB11E8EE9C18A3EB2D4

anyone know why big sam is mic'ed up?

Guest firetotheworks

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/76048285.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935F875963FC567DB11E8EE9C18A3EB2D4

At a guess I d say he's watching to see if the instructions he gives to the coaches are relayed properly to the players so he can watch the first half at the reebok in the stands.

Ordering pizza.

Ordering pizza.

"That's a double 11 inch pepporoni pizza" "is that all?" "oh yes, Oba wanted donn....... OI SHOLA, FUCKING FINISH IT YOU SHIT BASTARD"

I think we'll be lucky to get a draw tbh, especially if Carr and Zoggy are fullbacks.

Baggio - Most realistic poster of the year.

FYP. O0

Unless of course you think we're nailed on to win? what with our excellent record at the Reebok in recent seasons you could have a point.

Nice name change btw, well it would have been if you were a 13 year old Spanish fanboy.