Bolton 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 11/08/07 - Post match thoughts from page 23

BlufPurdi

Guest firetotheworks

So are we playing well? Hahaha. Howeh Viduka, get a goal for my fantasy team, berbatov fucked me over. Is anyone still being cautiously optimistic, or has that just went out the window?

We really have to focus on keeping a clean sheet right now. It would be great for our confidence, defensively.

Oh by the way ... Bramble cock up led to the Everton goal apparently. Went to head the ball but got more of the thin air than he did the ball.

Guest LucaAltieri

So are we playing well? Hahaha. Howeh Viduka, get a goal for my fantasy team, berbatov fucked me over. Is anyone still being cautiously optimistic, or has that just went out the window?

League and cup double this season, man.

We really have to focus on keeping a clean sheet right now. It would be great for our confidence, defensively.

Oh by the way ... Bramble cock up led to the Everton goal apparently. Went to head the ball but got more of the thin air than he did the ball.

Good luck to the guy...but I'm dying to see that highlight.

Guest Moneytalks

Very cautiously optimistic.

The defense is looking good, but I'm so traumatized from the past that I get nervous as hell whenever the ball is in our area.

How's Smith looking in midfield? Is Butt sitting deep with Geremi and Smith getting forwards?

Good luck to the guy...but I'm dying to see that highlight.

I hope he makes mistakes like that every week!

Guest elbee909

I can't believe it, we are w...w....w....

what's that word that starts with w?

wanking?  Everyone, together at once?  Niiiiiice.

Guest makemeacupoftea

I can't believe it, we are w...w....w....

what's that word that starts with w?

wanking?  Everyone, together at once?  Niiiiiice.

mackems.gif

Bolton have been absolutely fuckin shockin, they are all ower the shop! If they keep this up, Lee will be sacked before Xmas!

Toon have played well, Martins, Zoggy n Viduka all look good, and we are pretty solid at the back. Martins was unlucky not to get his hatrick.

this is NUFC we are talking about,I have no doubt theres a good 30% of our fans who would settle for a point right now.

I was telling a mate yesterday I'd settle for a point prior to this one (past record and all that), but this is just fantastic.

Guest elbee909

3-0 up after 40 mins, and we are still without Given, Owen, Barton, Emre, Enrique, (Dyer), Cacapa and *new defender we will hopefully get*.. Things are looking good!

Could almost say it was... unbelievable?

this is NUFC we are talking about,I have no doubt theres a good 30% of our fans who would settle for a point right now.

I was telling a mate yesterday I'd settle for a point prior to this one (past record and all that), but this is just fantastic.

Where's your confidence, man!

Guest elbee909

3-0 up after 40 mins, and we are still without and *new defender we will hopefully get*..

Enrique do?

Enrique do do do, push pineapple shake the tree.