Bolton 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 11/08/07 - Post match thoughts from page 23

BlufPurdi

Martins will get his hattrick I reckon, he is  on fire!! :D

Was about to say that, when he is confident he is a different player and he still has (hopefully) 45mins to get one more.

Didn't he say something about forcing Sam to keep him in the first team? He's playing with a chip on his shoulder. Great news for us.

Guest elbee909

The biggest fluke was the ref not seeing Smith's deliberate hand ball on the line, you make your own luck in this game though so fuck Bolton and Sammy Lee.

And Vernon Kaye, the cunt!

The biggest fluke was the ref not seeing Smith's deliberate hand ball on the line, you make your own luck in this game though so f*** Bolton and Sammy Lee.

Wasn't handball, went under him and hit him in the side. At least that is how I saw it in the replay o_O

Guest Moe-Ali

No one else feel we've been a little fortunate?

i do,

overhead kick,

funny freekick

deflection

just want to see some possesion now.

The biggest fluke was the ref not seeing Smith's deliberate hand ball on the line, you make your own luck in this game though so f*** Bolton and Sammy Lee.

And Vernon Kaye, the c***!

I thought you were American elbee?

How do you know who Vernon Kaye is?

Guest toonlass

The biggest fluke was the ref not seeing Smith's deliberate hand ball on the line, you make your own luck in this game though so fuck Bolton and Sammy Lee.

And Vernon Kaye, the cunt!

And Peter Kay too, even though I really like him!

Guest elbee909

Mostly because I'm not American :) - live in Cambridge, half my family (inc. mum) live in Newcastle.

And John Kay - http://www.johnkay.com. One of Britain's "leading thinkers about economics and business" my arse!

Mostly because I'm not American :) - live in Cambridge, half my family (inc. mum) live in Newcastle.

Sorry mate, I don't know where I got that from! :lol:

Guest elbee909

And John Kay - http://www.johnkay.com. One of Britain's "leading thinkers about economics and business" my arse!

And Special K, tastes like shite.