Bolton 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 11/08/07 - Post match thoughts from page 23

BlufPurdi

Guest tuppence

Stop slagging off ramage, he's not very good at full back but at centre back he's a brave decent defender who loves the toon.

Ok, ok.  We'll stop, Mrs. Ramage.

Well being a Newcastle fan I thought I'd stick up for one of our players, but that isn't really fashionable on here, seems a permenent competition to see who's the most negative supporter. sad

Guest elbee909

Geremi picks up needless yellow for throwing the ball away. Hope Sam has a word with him about this, we don't need to be losing key players through suspension.

Transfer list the bastard.

Stop slagging off ramage, he's not very good at full back but at centre back he's a brave decent defender who loves the toon.

Well being a Newcastle fan I thought I'd stick up for one of our players, but that isn't really fashionable on here, seems a permenent competition to see who's the most negative supporter. sad

stick up for him, fine, all credit it to you mate.

but seriously, 'decent defender' could get you locked up

Guest elbee909

Being negative is one of the few luxuries a Newcastle supporter has.

Guest LucaAltieri

If we're the last match on MOTD tonight after this I'm sending my next toilet visit to the Director General of the Beeb.

Do it anyway... add a card, sign it "lots of love, Lawro." Might work.

Been watching it on Setanta, missed the first goal but have to say it was excellent stuff from us. Completely outplayed them in the first half, type of steely performance we've not produced amywhere near enough over the years.

Second half was lethargic, but the job was done. Can take a positive from how well we dealt with conceeding the goal. They didn't really threaten again the rest of the game.

Delighted, well done lads. :banana: