Bramble's Latics debut

Guest Alan_Shearer

Guest Alan_Shearer

Summarised as : hahahahaahahaha, u stupid b*stard. lol.

Instrumental in both Evertons goals lol and almost gave away a penalty, found it hilarious, shows what an idiot their new manager is, wanting to sign players like Bramble...hopefully there will be plenty more bramble moments for our viewing pleasure this season... :laugh2:

Guest unrealterrorist

bit like kicking a retarded puppy isn't it?  :\

mackems.gif But with out the rspca having a go.

He wasn't that bad really. Bit clumsy for the first goal but that was about it... no real clangers.

I've seen him play a lot worse.

But that is exactly the point. It's not like him being a bit clumsy is a one off.

He wasn't that bad really. Bit clumsy for the first goal but that was about it... no real clangers.

But that is exactly the point. It's not like him being a bit clumsy is a one off.

Bit of a difference between being clumsy for one goal and "instrumental" in two goals though

Bit of a difference between being clumsy for one goal and "instrumental" in two goals though

Let's just wait and see  :parky:

Maybe I just had black and white glasses on his whole toon career but he looked a lot less confident yesterday that I remember seeing him.

I thought the same, he looked terrible.

Even though I dont think he was in particular at fault for both the goals, its strange that he happened to be involved in both incidents. Is that coincidence or just bad luck on his part ?

2nd Goal summed him up for me. Just didnt seem to put in 100% effort to stop the ball going in. It was a bit like he would have a go but if it went in then what the hell.

Dispelled the rumour that he would be great having gotten away from the pressure of the Newcastle fans.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Aye, he was shite.

I was hoping for him that he could put in some of the quality performances like he did in a few games last season.