Tottenham taken up the Arsenal, again

ohmelads

Chuffed last night, i like Everton. And i hate Spurs, so it was an excellent result.

i was amongst those expecting Spurs to do well this season, and have 5th place sewn up, and they may well still do so, but they weren't good last night.

Nice to see that bender Jenas look like a twat as well, the little mong.

Chuffed last night, i like Everton. And i hate Spurs, so it was an excellent result.

i was amongst those expecting Spurs to do well this season, and have 5th place sewn up, and they may well still do so, but they weren't good last night.

Nice to see that bender Jenas look like a t*** as well, the little mong.

Your intolerance knows no bounds.

They lack creativity all over the park. They have 7 defenders out atm. The strikers are all too similar to each other and they don't complement one another. Jol is in trouble cause this was the ment to be  the breakthrough season. Everton just looked streets ahead.

Fucking hate both of them tbh!

Don't mind Jol mind, but Moyes is a first rate bitter twat!

Both sets of fans are cretins of the highest order!

Your intolerance knows no bounds.

So i've been told. Meh.

Guest kingdawson

Last season, Spurs only managed four points from the first six games so maybe we shouldn't get too carried away...

Guest elbee909

Last season, Spurs only managed four points from the first six games so maybe we shouldn't get too carried away...

Last season:

Away  Bolton - Loss

Home Sheffield Utd - Win

Home Everton - Loss - nowt new there then, really

Away Man Utd - Loss

Home Fulham - Draw

Away Liverpool - Loss

Ah well, as long as Spurs continue to show no signs of inprovement over last season I'm sure they can rely on everyone else to do the same... heh.

Guest kingdawson

What did you think of the game last night KD?

We looked ok but our defence was shite and our midfield was outclassed by Mikel Arteta. Everton looked far more disciplined then us and probably deserved the win just for that alone.

Fucking hate both of them tbh!

Don't mind Jol mind, but Moyes is a first rate bitter twat!

Both sets of fans are cretins of the highest order!

Agreed. I hate Everton as team more as they always cause shite on the pitch for us when ever we play them. Don`t mind the fans. Its the opposite for Tottenham like the team, dislike the fans.

spurs couldn't get past lee carsley, nevermind the everton back-four. as parky says, the players don't complement one another and look like they have never played together before. perhaps this is the downside to the DofF set-up, with manager making do with squad full of players he has not bought, rather than buying players to specifically fit into a side.

I've always found Everton fans, in the main, to be bitter arseholes with a particular chip on their shoulders regarding Newcastle United. Scouse Mackems is very apt.

Spurs problem has been that while they have a good group of strikers on paper, Jol is finding it hard to accommodate all of them and he doesn't want to leave any out of the 16 man squad, playing Keane on the wing is pointless and was done so just to include him in the team, also meant they had little width.

That new defender Kaboul looks good bombing forward but shaky defensively, Jenas still contributes fuck all for the majority of games and Malbranque is a wasted talent out on the left.

Guest Magpiecn

I hate both. But I have much more craving for beating Everton twice this season.We just got one point from them last season.

Spurs problem has been that while they have a good group of strikers on paper, Jol is finding it hard to accommodate all of them and he doesn't want to leave any out of the 16 man squad, playing Keane on the wing is pointless and was done so just to include him in the team, also meant they had little width.

That new defender Kaboul looks good bombing forward but shaky defensively, Jenas still contributes f*** all for the majority of games and Malbranque is a wasted talent out on the left.

Pretty accurate assessment although anyone would look shaky alongside Gardner. Kaboul will be fine imo.  The problem is Jol's reluctance to drop/rest/rotate Keane when he patently not doing the job.  The same can be said for Robinson and Jenas, there are now too many players knowing they are automatic selections irrespective of their performances, the comfort zone has become too great.  Injuries have hurt but that it what there is a squad for.

Jol has to start turning things around and quickly.  I understand he has Derby, Man Utd and Fulham to show significant improvement and he's been told that.  That is all.