Belletti signs for Chelsea

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Guest elbee909

That's a shame now! Would have been a good aquisition for us...

Make sentence with followinf: Finger, Mort, Pull; Arse

How about:

With.  Can't.  Chelsea.  Compete.  Signings.  For.

Just a case of mourinho having precious little money to spend, so he cant buy huge name stars; he's basically buying in the "good player for good value" department.. whuch makes our acquisitions redundant-  noone is going to choose newcastle over chelsea, sad to say.

Mourinho should just go find his own players. It's like my shit FM tactic of seeing who Man Utd and Arsenal are interested in and signings them from under their noses.

Tell that to Man City. :shifty:

Guest firetotheworks

Would anyone have Ferreira? Not sure how much he would he cost though ...

I wouldnt be happy with Ferreira. I dont think Mourinho is replacing him because he's not good enough against big opposition, but because he's not suited to the premier league full stop. No idea who we'll go for now. Maybe no one, I think we can make do with one of Taylor, Faye, Cacapa, Solano at right back until January I think.

That's a shame now! Would have been a good aquisition for us...

Make sentence with followinf: Finger, Mort, Pull; Arse

Aye shocking transfer window so far, if we cant beat Chelsea to signing players we may aswell give up now!

Guest firetotheworks

Chronicle mention.

And it looks as though Allardyce can forget any hopes he had of bringing Brazilian international Juliano Belletti to St James’ Park, with Chelsea now eyeing the Real Madrid right-back.

No surprises concerning who wrote this article.

Doesnt Oliver realise that starting every sentence with 'And...' is really monotonous? Its like he's realised that you actually can start sentences with 'And' and now he's using it at the start of everything, so he doesnt have to put any thought in to what he's writing. Im being petty, I know, but I cant stand the prick.

Chronicle mention.

And it looks as though Allardyce can forget any hopes he had of bringing Brazilian international Juliano Belletti to St James’ Park, with Chelsea now eyeing the Real Madrid right-back.

Doesnt Oliver realise that starting every sentence with 'And...' is really monotonous? Its like he's realised that you actually can start sentences with 'And' and now he's using it at the start of everything, so he doesnt have to put any thought in to what he's writing. Im being petty, I know, but I cant stand the prick.

It makes a change from him starting every sentence with 'For'.

Guest firetotheworks

Fee agreed with Chelsea according to SSN.

He becomes a shite player as soon as he signs for them/money grabber/over-rated/over priced. No shame in getting beaten by chelsea to players at this stage. Looks like we'll have to wait until january for an out and out right back.

Chronicle mention.

It makes a change from him starting every sentence with 'For'.

Not forgetting 'But' and 'However'.