Nobby to Portsmouth? - "No offers yet" says Allardyce

magorific

Why is he leaving anyway?, still not convinced with the family reasons story..

Come on man, Nobby wouldn't leave us for another team in the Premiership if it wasn't for something serious. He's loved by all of us and he loves the club. I'll be gutted if he leaves. He's been such a brilliant player for us.

Come on man, Nobby wouldn't leave us for another team in the Premiership if it wasn't for something serious. He's loved by all of us and he loves the club. I'll be gutted if he leaves. He's been such a brilliant player for us.

Agreed

Guess he won't be looking to move back to South America next year now if he finds the distance between Newcastle and London too great.

Why would he lie? He's been here for years and loves the place and we love him.  Never heard any bad vibes regarding Solano, his attitude has always been good.

He's suddenly said that he wants to leave to move to London to be closer to his family and kids, what evidence do you have to believe he is lying?

Guest mugcheese

Why would he lie? He's been here for years and loves the place and we love him.  Never heard any bad vibes regarding Solano, his attitude has always been good.

He's suddenly said that he wants to leave to move to London to be closer to his family and kids, what evidence do you have to believe he is lying?

I don't think he's lying but in reference to his attitude there was some bollox about him refusing to travel to a game last season, can't remember the whole story.

Better not go for nothing if he goes to Pompey, with Harry 'i have an opinion on all things NUFC despite it not involving me' Redknapp in charge I would stitch him for as much as possible the droopy faced twat.

Guest Wally_McFool
I always felt that West Ham would not come back in for Dyer, but the failed Barnes bid and the fact they had a disastrous home defeat by Manchester City at Upton Park on Saturday has rattled them.

(sniggers.)  Its supposed to be a newspaper you are writng for, not a private blog, Anal you idiot!  ;D

Wasn't Keane talking about wives wanting somewhere good to shop? Think is is completely different personally, from my understanding its nothing to do about the "wag" and everything to do with the kids.

Wasn't Keane talking about wives wanting somewhere good to shop? Think is is completely different personally, from my understanding its nothing to do about the "wag" and everything to do with the kids.

Well I'm sure shopping wasn't his main point. It was footballers career choices and moves being decided by their wives demands.

Nobby can't exactly discuss with his wife where they want to live anymore, he's separated with her. This is a genuine serious situation.

I didn't realize that was why his wife and kids were in London. I was rather annoyed at the situation, because I didn't understand why his wife and kids moved down there in the first place if he was committed to Newcastle. Best of luck to him, then.

It's ALWAYS a big loss when you lose a genuinely decent professional who cares about the club and the fans

and he gets replaced by another Yuropean w***** who looks at the pay packet only