Cacapa! How do you think he'll do?

BONTEMPI

Good, now Edgar wil get a chance. didn't rate Cacapa that highley anyway..

it's good that Capapa is injured? pathetic

Edgar? Taylor? Ramage? don't make me f****** laugh man

Taylor is better than Cacapa

Edgar is young and could use a chance to prove himself

Ramage is fuckin shit and don't think he'll get a game..

Ramage is fuckin shit and don't think he'll get a game..

Righto.

Ramage is fuckin s*** and don't think he'll get a game..

Edgar is better than Cacapa? You're funny.

TAYLOR is better than Cacapa.

If you say so. I wouldn't say there's a lot between them at the moment, although Taylor has much more potential.

Dont make me laugh man. Cacapa > Taylor

Cannot be relied upon in any way shape or form, and for someone 30+ that's all you want from them.

As long as we don't pick up any injuries to Taylor & Faye i'm really not bothered, but no doubt both of them will get clattered next match, just the way it goes.

Nope. Agree that you aren't funny though, just unknowledgeable.

Cacapa is a defender, Taylor is an awful excuse for a defender

Looking at your ratings in the match thread i think you need to watch football more often..

At the very least Taylor dosn't run like he's got fucking bricks  tied to his legs.

Cacapa is the right player in the wrong league..he's the slowest of our defenders and he isn't that good in the air aswell, he can't possibly be considered as a first choice defender, just a decent back up at most both Taylor and Faye are much better than him.

Cannot be relied upon in any way shape or form, and for someone 30+ that's all you want from them.

As long as we don't pick up any injuries to Taylor & Faye i'm really not bothered, but no doubt both of them will get clattered next match, just the way it goes.

Disagree with that to be honest, he's not as dominating as Faye but he's a very intelligent players, would like to see him with Faye more, a partner who will always attack the first ball.

Taylor has been gettin away with it for far too long, i remeber him playing well, but i dont rememebr him ever dominating a forward or has a consistent run of excellent games.

Disagree with that to be honest, he's not as dominating as Faye but he's a very intelligent players, would like to see him with Faye more, a partner who will always attack the first ball.

Taylor has been gettin away with it for far too long, i remeber him playing well, but i dont rememebr him ever dominating a forward or has a consistent run of excellent games.

Cacapa's not as dominating as a jellyfish nevermind an actual defender like Faye.

I heard he's played as many games as Milner or something like that. I now know why Cacapa has so many defects, he's inexperienced.

No one's has a consistent run of excellent games, how you expect our youngest defender to do so in this mess is beyond me.

Looking at your ratings in the match thread i think you need to watch football more often..

Saying that I can't know about something because you think that what I said about something else is wrong. That's flawed logic - just shows that you are wrong twice soccer master.

Cacapa's not as dominating as a jellyfish nevermind an actual defender like Faye.

I heard he's played as many games as Milner or something like that. I now know why Cacapa has so many defects, he's inexperienced.

No one's has a consistent run of excellent games, how you expect our youngest defender to do so in this mess is beyond me.

No you're possibly right about Cacapa being dominating, again, it can be argued that physically Cacapa iswnt suite the best to this league, but i think that his intelligence has lead to alot of encouraging perfomances earlier in this season, even when he had that horrible game against Portsmouth he came back and shook that monkey off his back, he's been unlucky with rotation, as has Roz who i still believ is a good defender.

As for Taylor, there has been nothing to stop him from being consistent, nothing at all, he's had 120 games for this club and had plenty of practise defending and hasnt really come on that much. Can you tell me any difference from Taylor on debut and Taylor now, personally i cant.

i think his main problem is that he doesnt know what ype of defender he is.

Also, in my opinion Faye has been consistent in a poor side.

If Taylor was a foriegner then he wouldnt get half the portection he doesn now, look at all the people writing off Cacapa and Roz after half a season only a handful of people defending them, yet there are a lot more who defend Taylor after 120 first team appearences.

Dont get me wrong, with the right coaching and mentality, i think Taylor could have a good chance of being a good defender but as of yet he hasnt learnt from his experiences at all, and that frustrates a lot fo people.

No you're possibly right about Cacapa being dominating, again, it can be argued that physically Cacapa iswnt suite the best to this league, but i think that his intelligence has lead to alot of encouraging perfomances earlier in this season, even when he had that horrible game against Portsmouth he came back and shook that monkey off his back, he's been unlucky with rotation, as has Roz who i still believ is a good defender.

As for Taylor, there has been nothing to stop him from being consistent, nothing at all, he's had 120 games for this club and had plenty of practise defending and hasnt really come on that much. Can you tell me any difference from Taylor on debut and Taylor now, personally i cant.

If Taylor was a foriegner then he wouldnt get half the portection he doesn now, look at all the people writing off Cacapa and Roz after half a season only a handful of people defending them, yet there are a lot more who defend Taylor after 120 first team appearences.

Dont get me wrong, with the right coaching and mentality, i think Taylor could have a good chance of being a good defender but as of yet he hasnt learnt from his experiences at all, and that frustrates a lot fo people.

It frustrates me as well, but i cannot lie the blame solely at Taylor, its the clubs fault he's failing more than anyone.

The shit state its been in, the chopping and changing of managers, the poor players playing with him and around him, the constant struggle to survive since he's come through.

Its like trying to learn at school but without any equipment, a teacher, any lesson structure or support from piers. If Taylor emerged elsewhere he'd be years ahead of what he is now it he'd played the same amount of games, tragically he's wasting what ever amount of ability that came through at 1st by being here.

Saying that, he could have done more by himself, especially this season, but that's really what its about, doing it by yourself as no one else is going to show you. tragic for any youngster coming though this club, and we wonder why Taylor's the best we've produced this millennium, maybe beyond.

It frustrates me as well, but i cannot lie the blame solely at Taylor, its the clubs fault he's failing more than anyone.

The s*** state its been in, the chopping and changing of managers, the poor players playing with him and around him, the constant struggle to survive since he's come through.

Its like trying to learn at school but without any equipment, a teacher, any lesson structure or support from piers. If Taylor emerged elsewhere he'd be years ahead of what he is now it he'd played the same amount of games, tragically he's wasting what ever amount of ability that came through at 1st by being here.

Saying that, he could have done more by himself, especially this season, but that's really what its about, doing it by yourself as no one else is going to show you. tragic for any youngster coming though this club, and we wonder why Taylor's the best we've produced this millennium, maybe beyond.

100% agree with that. It makes me laugh that people can be so critical of some of our players despite the players playing under some real shit managers. In my eyes the only period that we can truly criticise a player would of been the SBR era where players were in a good stable healthy environment and had the set up to thrive. it was only a few weeks ago when people were writing off Martins and Owen and now they are our key players.

The resurrection of threads about these players who have performed of late have really outlined the u turns that some people make.

To be fair i really want to see Taylor come good for us, but everytime that ball bounces over his head it makes me cringe so badly. At the mo its diffcult to say whether he could be the "wall" type defender like Faye or Terry, or the "sweeper" like Ferdinand or Carhvallo.

I'd like to see him as the latter because physically he does have the attributes to suceed but on the flip side it is a position which requires a lot of concentration and good positional sense.....its a question of whther he has those and so far, for me anyway, there hasnt been anything in the past 120 games which has suggested that he is learining from his experineces which is key for his development.