Uefa Cup thread

NSG

Get rid of this thread, it's depressing.

Cue someone posting "I'm glad we're not in it. I hate going to watch us play a bunch of farmers on a freezing Thursday night blah blah blah..."

Guest Big Bri

Probably keep the whole competition in one thread, since we're not involved.

Blackburn kick off a quallifier at 4. Channel 5.

Do you surf the internet all day looking for something to start a new thread about? this is like the 20th thread you've made today

Guest WalkervilleMag

I'm glad we're not in it. I hate going to watch us play a bunch of farmers on a freezing Thursday night

Nothing wrong with surfing the internet all day to post in your favorite forum, good on you NSG.

The man likes Newcastle United, thats all. :lol:

Nothing wrong with surfing the internet all day to post in your favorite forum, good on you NSG.

Nice avatar...Always liked Oliver Kahn, one of the best keepers in the last ten years..

Guest Big Bri

Nice avatar...Always liked Oliver Kahn, one of the best keepers in the last ten years..

is that meant to be funny?

Nah not really, im just finding it difficult being serious atm. Why do you wonder? Does it bother you?

Guest Big Bri

Nah not really, im just finding it difficult being serious atm. Why do you wonder? Does it bother you?

nah doesnt bother me. just pointing it out so you learn from your mistakes and dont make a fool of yourself again like that

nah doesnt bother me. just pointing it out so you learn from your mistakes and dont make a fool of yourself again like that

Thank you so much. I look up to you now. Thanks for helping me out. Please send me your account number so that i can transfer some money to you as a gift.

• 1 month later...