Kasper Schmeichel - Looks promising?

Guest exilim

Guest exilim

2 Games and 2 clean sheets.. Starting to follow his dad's footsteps to become one of the world's best keeper?

Do you guys think he have the potential to be better than Given?

Do you guys think he have the potential to be better than Given?

:lol:

He was flapping all over the place when i saw him. Has he had a shot to save?

ridiculous shit, 2 clean sheets and he's the next big thing. Has looked decent, no better

Aye.

One save that looked slightly like a save his daddy made (although it was more to do with the striker being put off balance with the shove in his back) and questions are being asked if he's going to be better than Given.

No one pulling him up on his awful positioning on several occasions in both matches which would of resulted in about 4 goals if the strikers hadn't fuked them up.

Does have a lot of potential though, through namesake and his decent loan spells, but i think he'd be lucky to get on the same level as Krul, nevermind Given or his father.

Guest exilim

:lol:

I hope he turn out to be as good as his father in a few years time!

Then man utd sign him and newcastle score 5 goals against them again. Fucking legend! Father and Son!

ridiculous s***, 2 clean sheets and he's the next big thing. Has looked decent, no better

Could the same not be same about a certain young Dutch keeper. ;)

tbh, i've said EXACTLY the same about Krul (substitute 1 for 2)

Well seeing as they were listening for offers for him about a week before the season started, I think his time at City is relatively short. They've been saying he's not big enough to be a keeper which seems mental to me, but then again as Toon fans we've heard that one before!

i say krul's better

ridiculous s***, 2 clean sheets and he's the next big thing. Has looked decent, no better

Aye.

One save that looked slightly like a save his daddy made (although it was more to do with the striker being put off balance with the shove in his back) and questions are being asked if he's going to be better than Given.

No one pulling him up on his awful positioning on several occasions in both matches which would of resulted in about 4 goals if the strikers hadn't fuked them up.

Does have a lot of potential though, through namesake and his decent loan spells, but i think he'd be lucky to get on the same level as Krul, nevermind Given or his father.

:thup: what they said..

Guest exilim

Imagine he keep a clean sheet against man utd in their derby game. Too bad ronaldo and rooney aren't in the squad, omfg i am more excited about the man city utd derby more than our match against aston villa now. :lol:

Guest WalkervilleMag

he's better than Buffon,Given,Banks and his old man rolled into one.  he is just the greatest keeper ever lived.  2 of the greatest performances ever produced by a goalkeeper.   

Oh how i wish we had a goalkeeper like him

Guest firetotheworks

This topic wouldnt exist if it werent for his dad. That in itself is an answer for you. Could end up being class or could be burdoned with hype like Jordi Cruyff.

From what I've seen he doesn't look promising at all, he looks like a bag of nerves that is very lucky to have 2 clean sheets

If he plays against Man Utd all they have to do is pump in a few high balls and they've won the match