Newcastle United 0-0 Aston Villa - 18/08/07 - Post Match reaction from Page 12

James

I want to see Emre in this offense, before I call it s***.

Offense? :D I think it's safe to say that anything involving Emre will be s*** though.

bollocks tbh

Ok, you've convinced me.

that was easy

Guest Brazilianbob

We're really missing Dyer.

;)

You might be joking but he was the only player we had who could turn these sort of games in our favour.  Gutted he has left to be honest. 

Offense? :D I think it's safe to say that anything involving Emre will be s*** though.

bollocks tbh

Ok, you've convinced me.

that was easy

I had no comeback tbh. I could of course turn it into a debate which will end up with someone saying "Parker was to blame for Emre being completely ineffectual in all but 4 of his games for us" but I'll leave it for another day.

Anyone got a theory of why we can't actually score at home?

;)

You might be joking but he was the only player we had who could turn these sort of games in our favour.  Gutted he has left to be honest. 

You must be the only one.

bollocks tbh

Ok, you've convinced me.

that was easy

I had no comeback tbh. I could of course turn it into a debate which will end up with someone saying "Parker was to blame for Emre being completely ineffectual in all but 4 of his games for us" but I'll leave it for another day.

Shit atmosphere and the fans getting on the case of the players far too easily.  Too much negative pressure.

bollocks tbh

Ok, you've convinced me.

that was easy

On this particular day theres a lot of pressure on them to perform and everyone is settling in, so its bound to be nervy! passing has been awful tho!

;)

I am as well

Guest elbee909

GET IN!

Is what I would be saying if we scored about now.

Clown.

That'll explain why my car's fallen apart.

Guest Brazilianbob

;)

Well I reckon I know a good footballer when I see one and Dyer is a good footballer.  Thats why three different England managers have picked him, and why West ham have paid £8m for him.

GET IN!

Is what I would be saying if we scored about now.

Clown.

That'll explain why my car's fallen apart.

Aye. And why your pants are full of custard.

;)

Well I reckon I know a good footballer when I see one and Dyer is a good footballer.  Thats why three different England managers have picked him, and why West ham have paid £8m for him.

Fair do's. I'm glad he plays for West Ham and we have 7 million quid.