Newcastle United 0-0 Aston Villa - 18/08/07 - Post Match reaction from Page 12

James

Good for you,you f****** fairy,just cos i've been inside i'm i not allowwed an opinion.

In and out of jail all your life !!!

You're entitled to an opinion, but if you're a career criminal I do object to your entitlement to oxygen

You little f****** prick,i have been in and out of jail but its not what i would have chose for myself but i've been raised this way,and like i said i'm now working and trying to stay away from crime for me and my kid.

Quit simple really, don't break the law and you stay out of jail

Nothing excuses crime EVER, at least you appear to recognise that - if you don't my oxygen comment stands

Anyway - hope you make it, I REALLY DO.

BTW I'm an old big fucking prick

As for the footy, 2 games in, undefeated, only one goal conceded, fine by me

They need to start earning there f****** money,i got out of jail a few months ago and now i'm earning £250 a week and have never been so blessed in my life and working my socks off,these c***s are being paid that type of silly money for doing f*** all,i'd been looking forward to this match all week,what a dissapointment,really f****** sick of newcastle me like.

wot crime did you commit to be put inside?

I've been in and out of jail all my life,but i have also been a total toon supporter all my life and all i've ever seen is players being paid silly money to do f*** all on the field,i'd do anything thing to be paid that type of money,but these c***s just take it for granted.

i've worked my arse off all my life, never nicked from anyone, never looked for the cheap way out, never been nickedp, been a newcastle supporter all my life, and i have watched alot of s*** and watched a bunch of lazy overpaid bastards in black and white shirts, but tonight they wernet lazy or c***s, they just lacked creativity... give them time

What has that got to do with anything?

what has that got to do with anything?

Wow what a great reply ffs, MY post was a reply to a post you made that had no relevance apart from maybe a slight dig at Dr Jeckl.

Incase you didnt realise of course.

i didnt realise sorry... im a bit slow

Obviously

maybe you need to be a bit more "obvious" in what you state in future

Funny that because you seem to have gotten the point, hence you admitting your slow, i mean you said you were slow, i said obviously which was agreeing to something YOU said, so whats the problem?

im slow, so you have to be a bit more obvious in what you say...thanks

All i've done is come on here to talk about newcastle v villa game but you get loads of little mammys boys talking shit O0

Well no you didn't... that's exactly what the problem was.

Guest Dr Jeckl

All i've done is come on here to talk about newcastle v villa game but you get loads of little mammys boys talking s*** O0

Well no you didn't... that's exactly what the problem was.

How not,knobhead,

i raised the point of me earning the wage i did compared to the kids at newcastle to prove my point.

Shocking game and a poor peformence from our side to say the least, thought we dominated the game physically but our players looked like they couldn't put in a decent pass/cross if it was to save their life.

My Ratings:-

Harper -7-: two really good save in both halfs, kept a clean sheet and looked a bit more confident.

Carr -6- : poor in defending and poor in attacking, better then his usuall self but simply not good enough

Rozenhal -7- : as ever, he is good, solid and pretty confident, nearly scored from that sweet first half volley.

Taylor -7-: linked up well with Rozenhal, but had one or two poor moments, overall he was pretty decent.

N'Zogbia -7-: He was pretty decent but, and i've said that before, i think its a crime to use him as a left back when clearly he can offer us much more in a more forward position

Smith -8-: he's officaly a maniac, flying in all over the pitch with bone crunching tackles, i am starting to love the prospect of him in our side, who needs parker when you've got Smith :D

Geremi -7-: A Captins peformence, full of confidence and helped linking the defence with the attack, still as good as ever

Butt -6- : he was pretty good helping the defence with some importent tackles, but was really not helping us getting forward, he kept the ball for far too long and his pass's weren't at their best

Milner -8- : Our best player getting forward, his dribbling and crossing are only getting better and better.

Martins -6-: Full of pace and movment but no real end product here

Viduka -5-: Looked fat, slow and pretty average, wasn't good in the air or in the ground, had one decent chance wich i thought he could've done better with.

Subs:

Owen -5- : No impact at all, some poor passes and i guess he needs alot more match practise

Ameobi -6-: tried hard and looks in better shape then before, but also he needs to play in more reserves and first team games

Cacapa -5- : Newcastle's 1000 players :lol:

What has this guys record got to do with the game FOR FUCKS SAKE

Maybe you should ask him and not us?

Did i ask you Kaka? no i didnt, i was asking the people entertaining his comments on his record with hoards of replies.

Geremi -7-: A Captins peformence, full of confidence and helped linking the defence with the attack, still as good as ever

Is this some kind of sick joke?

I've never heard a captain get so much abuse before.

Is this some kind of sick joke?

I've never heard a captain get so much abuse before.

You've never seen Parker play for us have you? ;)

I thought Geremi was decent did, did nothing wrong like.

Could have been worse, we could have lost. Transitions are never painless. It'll improve, and when everyone's back/fit/up & running I look forward to seeing some attacking football. Our defence has improved ten fold and that's the most pleasing part for me. 

Guest Dr Jeckl

Tayls still looks suspect for me. Got away with one when he was easily dispossessed with his back to  the center circle.

I never thought taylor was any good me like,all my pals think hes class but hes pure suspect though...

What has this guys record got to do with the game FOR FUCKS SAKE

Maybe you should ask him and not us?

:clap:

Aye, it was truely a ground breaking post

I don't caare what people do outside nufc... i only care about the team.  I do not really care who you are or what you do,  and I dont want anything like that to be used to put the team down especially when they do not deserve it...and because it points it out...thats why its a "ground breaking post"

Guest Toon83

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1095229,00.html

Sam Speaks: All We Needed Was A Break

By Paul Tully

SAM Allardyce praised his Newcastle side's defensive strength in the goalless draw against Aston Villa in the first home match of the Barclays Premier league campaign.

Neither side yielded an inch in a taut encounter but Big Sam declared: "Our defensive play and solidness when the opposition had the ball was very good today.

"One of the problems Newcastle had last year was giving goals away when they were in a winning position to win the game.

"Today we always kept ourselves in a position to win the game right to the end, but didn't quite manage it. But four points from two games is a good start."

The United gaffer said victory was very close, adding: "All we needed was one goal, one break, to pull the game out of the bag.

"Our players applied themselves very well but because of the stubbornness of Aston Villa today we couldn't quite do it. But we kept them out and didn't give them many chances today - if any.

"We got a clean sheet and I'm very, very happy from that point of view.

"We wanted to start how we left off at Bolton, but we found it very hard from an attacking point of view to break a solid defence down."

Allardyce reckons his injured players will add extra factors to the side when they return and said: "We've got lots of players with good experience to come back."

And on the transfer front the United boss hinted he was close to another signing, saying: "I hope at least to have one player by the end of next week."

- looks like Faye to me

We didn't create a chance.

Smith's scuffed shot, Rozenhal's shot, Vidka's missed connection on the overhead

We DIDN'T LOSE numbnuts