Newcastle United 0-0 Aston Villa - 18/08/07 - Post Match reaction from Page 12

James

milner has been good, and getting owen on should mean we get some benefit from his crossing, which up till now has been next to pointless. milner another one not suited to 4-3-3 then... personally i feel it might've been worth subbing viduka, who has had a dreadful time.

Guest tuppence

for martins apparently

Good

You've gotto be kidding me. Viduka's been fuckin' s****. I'd rather leave Martins on as at least he can turn the game in a moment and run for Owen.

Yer, Owen and Martins would be a great partnership  :rolleyes:

milner has been good, and getting owen on should mean we get some benefit from his crossing, which up till now has been next to pointless. milner another one not suited to 4-3-3 then... personally i feel it might've been worth subbing viduka, who has had a dreadful time.

We're playing 4-3-3, Milner has been good, so how do you come to the conclusion that Milner is not suited to 4-3-3?

for martins apparently

Good

You've gotto be kidding me. Viduka's been fuckin' s****. I'd rather leave Martins on as at least he can turn the game in a moment and run for Owen.

Just me typing this as a response to that comment has been a waste of my time.

Yer, Owen and Martins would be a great partnership  :rolleyes:

Just me typing this as a response to that comment has been a waste of my time.

They need to get one of those bracelets that shocks you whenever you walk out of a certain perimeter. Put it on Zoggy and make the middle of the field that active zone.

He'll learn.

We're playing 4-3-3, Milner has been good, so how do you come to the conclusion that Milner is not suited to 4-3-3?

a traditional winger hugging the line and crossing from afar is useless in that formation. who would he be crossing to? martins on the other side of the pitch? viduka who has remained deep? milner has been good but all his efforts are pointless in such a system, now that we've changed i expect us to actually get some profit from him.

Lol watching the game on swedish telly, earlier on , the commentator described Stephen Carr as a quick and pacy right back. Spot on right  :laugh: ?